Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [REQ] blackcats-games

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hope you have better luck than I have.I've invited much more experienced bt users than me,Iraqi veterans and even actual big company videogame testers and not a single one has been true to there word.
    I don't know about anyone else but of all the people I've invited anywhere I think only 2 have actually panned out the way I hoped.
    That's the main reason even more so than questioning a persons honesty that I am so reluctant to give invites anymore.
    Geez and at BCG you are able to download anything you want regardless of speed or leechers and only have to people can't even do that .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm a lousy inviter. I got disabled once for inviting a bad apple, and 90% of the people I invite looses their account due to inactivity.
    I have a good eye to pick up those who don't give a shit to torrenting.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just to give you a little bit of hope i still have many members from here in all of my invite trees from back in the days of my crazy GA's. For the most part they all panned out and actually maintain a decent ratio and are fairly active.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Hope you have better luck than I have.I've invited much more experienced bt users than me,Iraqi veterans and even actual big company videogame testers and not a single one has been true to there word.
    I don't know about anyone else but of all the people I've invited anywhere I think only 2 have actually panned out the way I hoped.
    That's the main reason even more so than questioning a persons honesty that I am so reluctant to give invites anymore.
    Geez and at BCG you are able to download anything you want regardless of speed or leechers and only have to people can't even do that .
    I've only invited a couple fellas and I pretty much went through their applications like 10 times, asked them tons of q's and so on...both are very genuine users though and continue using the site (bcg) very well...this guy seems a lot like them but I'm still not too convinced why he wants bcg when he's got revtt just recently (most of the new releases are the same - if its for the old games then fair enough)

anyways Cabalo already invited him so doesn't really matter

good luck mate...hope you find the site worth the effort...I know I did

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    I find it soo hard to invite people to trackers like bgc... the tracker is too good to be put to any kind of risk =/

Because of a few (or many), many others simply won't get inside... =/
    What I could learn is that if the person hold still with his request for some time, we have better chances to end up inviting a good user... maybe it is the case here
    Last edited by 7th; 11-26-2009 at 04:22 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I'm a lousy inviter. I got disabled once for inviting a bad apple, and 90% of the people I invite looses their account due to inactivity.
    I have a good eye to pick up those who don't give a shit to torrenting.
    Trust me you won't regret inviting me, I promise you.

Thanks again,
    Killzone08085

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123