Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What Os Do You Use?

Originally posted by The Kiler+11 October 2003 - 19:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Kiler &#064; 11 October 2003 - 19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nikita69@11 October 2003 - 02:41
    Originally posted by The Kiler@11 October 2003 - 10:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-nikita69
    @10 October 2003 - 23:20
    can&#39;t find that link, i thought i had it in my bookmarks. Just go to microsoft.com and search for it "Mac for PC" or go here for other emulations http://www.pona.net/basilisk/links.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/virtualpc/

Virtual PC... 45 day trial... How many days do YOU have left now?

like I said ealier, the version I have is no longer available for the public and it&#39;s not the posted trial/paid version. It got many features that MS took out.
    What version is that?[/b][/quote]
    my bad, MS did not and won&#39;t release any version of Virtual Mac for PC, at least not any time soon. The version I have is Virtual Mac for PC Pro (designed by Connectix with the help of Apple) back in early 2002. Go to those links I gave u for emulating ur PC to MAC. DO IT WISELY.

btw, i found this question/answer on MS FAQ and though it was funny about the security part
    Q. What&#39;s new in Microsoft Virtual PC 2004?

A. Microsoft does not have details on features to announce at this time. However, much of our Virtual PC development focus is on improving the security of the product so that it meets stringent Microsoft standards.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    Originally posted by nikita69+11 October 2003 - 12:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 11 October 2003 - 12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by The Kiler@11 October 2003 - 19:35
    Originally posted by nikita69@11 October 2003 - 02:41
    Originally posted by The Kiler@11 October 2003 - 10:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-nikita69
    @10 October 2003 - 23:20
    can&#39;t find that link, i thought i had it in my bookmarks. Just go to microsoft.com and search for it "Mac for PC" or go here for other emulations http://www.pona.net/basilisk/links.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/virtualpc/

Virtual PC... 45 day trial... How many days do YOU have left now?

like I said ealier, the version I have is no longer available for the public and it&#39;s not the posted trial/paid version. It got many features that MS took out.

What version is that?
    my bad, MS did not and won&#39;t release any version of Virtual Mac for PC, at least not any time soon. The version I have is Virtual Mac for PC Pro (designed by Connectix with the help of Apple) back in early 2002. Go to those links I gave u for emulating ur PC to MAC. DO IT WISELY.

btw, i found this question/answer on MS FAQ and though it was funny about the security part
    Q. What&#39;s new in Microsoft Virtual PC 2004?

A. Microsoft does not have details on features to announce at this time. However, much of our Virtual PC development focus is on improving the security of the product so that it meets stringent Microsoft standards. [/b][/quote]
    So you have a macintosh computer.... awww...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SeK612@11 October 2003 - 17:41
    You have to change the key before u go to the update site.
    How do you do that
    The easiest & quickest way is to download a prog "xpkeychanger"247kb.Its definitely on kazaa maybe suprnova.Just run it..it should give u around 20 keys,choose one and follow the two steps.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    What is the difference between Lunix and Windows?

Just wondering

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    Poster
    Windows XP SP1
    RedHat Linux
    Mandrake Linux

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46

7. Software & Hardware   -   #47
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    xp pro, dos,

on old comp:
    me, xp pro, dos