Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Combat Evolved Flt

I just downloaded Halo, but instead of an .iso I get a bunch of files like this:

"flt-halo.001" and they go through .036

Not sure what to do with these, I remember some people had a problem with this with Vice City as well, but I don't remember how they went about using it.

The file I downloaded was a .tar file, when I opened it it created a folder "Halo Combat Evolved" inside that folder was another folder "Halo Combat Evolved" inside that folder were 36 files. All ending like this:

"flt-halo.001" through .036.

There are no .rar files.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any answers.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    you use winrar

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Monkeee@10 October 2003 - 19:02
    you use winrar
    To do what? I'm not sure you understand, I already extracted the .tar file using winRAR, what do I do with the files like this:

"flt-halo.001"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    Alright, did you get that off of IRC.. if so, I'd get rid of it, and download the copy off of http://www.sharereactor.com (which you will need eMule) and then, you download all of those files. Then, you burn the .cue file with nero or alchohol

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Hmm, so it's no good eh? Damn, why would so many people on IRC have it then?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    It may be, but I don't know.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+11 October 2003 - 04:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 11 October 2003 - 04:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@10 October 2003 - 19:02
    you use winrar
    To do what? I&#39;m not sure you understand, I already extracted the .tar file using winRAR, what do I do with the files like this:

"flt-halo.001" [/b][/quote]
    when u extract all the files to a specified folder the file is gonna look like its suppose to.(bin and cue file) if u dont see that then either u missing a file or the file is corrupt

proud to be american

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I&#39;ve downloaded the exact same one, it didn&#39;t have a .bin or a .cue file in it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by ZeroX9@10 October 2003 - 21:06
    I&#39;ve downloaded the exact same one, it didn&#39;t have a .bin or a .cue file in it.
    Yeah, that sucks horribly. I&#39;m downloading a new .iso off of eMule right now, only 7 more days, I get such terrible speeds with eMule (1.3 kb/s right now) and that&#39;s with cable. At the same time I&#39;m downloading Redhat 9 off of redhat.com at a constant speed of 130 kb/s.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    why are you re-downloading it? when you extract the tar, you get the .001 or what ever files, I got them to, and within it is the bin file, I just double clicked the first file and 7-zip started extracting the bin its self... but I didnt even have 7-zip must come with it,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast