Thread: Halo Full Or Not?

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    I just download a bitotrent whateva of Halo flt... from suprnova.tk

It only has just a couple of servers running like 10 with 34 people in it,, My ? is this the full version of Halo or not?? , Its been updated and cracked!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    what time are you playing, and do you keep refreshing? cause a large majority of people that play are probably in the u.s. so if you dont live in the u.s. or if you're just on at odd times you wont find many people.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by FrStyleKing@10 October 2003 - 11:39
    what time are you playing, and do you keep refreshing? cause a large majority of people that play are probably in the u.s. so if you dont live in the u.s. or if you're just on at odd times you wont find many people.
    USA, Miami, FL Time 2:45 pm

4. Games   -   #4
    Its also the same servers from last time, i played

5. Games   -   #5
    u have the cracked version which only shows cracked servers that let u play online, be happy u can play at all.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by sage0112@11 October 2003 - 17:17
    u have the cracked version which only shows cracked servers that let u play online, be happy u can play at all.
    werd...

7. Games   -   #7
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by TwisT+11 October 2003 - 17:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT @ 11 October 2003 - 17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sage0112@11 October 2003 - 17:17
    werd... [/b][/quote]
    wtf does werd mean?

and its probably because at that time you play not many others are playin