Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: England Vs Turkey

BANNED
    Originally posted by scribblec@16 October 2003 - 02:20

also galipoli wasnt even mention
    and it was thier fault for tryin to take over tuirkish land its their fault
    Galipolli was a battle that you won, but you lost the war, and the Ottoman Empire.

Serves you right for backing the wrong side.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by scribblec@15 October 2003 - 17:20

also alpay has been sacked happy?

Wrong, he has not.
    See here.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@15 October 2003 - 17:22
    Sorry, I didn't realise miss world was a european competition and I also forgot how major an event the eurovision song contest is

ah well

we won something at least

4. Lounge   -   #44
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»+15 October 2003 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» @ 15 October 2003 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@15 October 2003 - 17:20

also alpay has been sacked happy?

Wrong, he has not.
    See here. [/b][/quote]
    um i ment from the turkey squad hes been told to leave for laughing in that shit player named beckhams face and poking him

i dont beleive he cussed his mum they arent in primary

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Gallipoli was mentioned mate ,the banner read (Beckham Remember Gallipoli)being a yorkshireman we don&#39;t listen to crap like that anyway,if you had seen the match mate I saw the banner,when was the last banner ever raised in our country calling people rapists or welcome to hell.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by JPaul@11 October 2003 - 13:08
    However I cannot agree with Lamsey&#39;s overt racism.
    i think you might have missed a "more" there JPaul :-"
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by lynx@11 October 2003 - 14:57
    When England fans were behaving badly, England fans were banned from travelling.
    Now that Turkish fans are the ones behaving badly, England fans are banned from travelling.

Anyone spot a small inconsistency here?
    if it weren&#39;t for the chelsea head-hunting scum attacking scottish fans last night, i&#39;d totally agree
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #48
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i know a little bit about football hooliganism from experience and they are generally very well organised. these people swap phone number, send out runner to each other to arange these things.

generally people do not get attacked unless there is a bad element among them.

and give it a few games and im sure there will be lots of chanting about rapists with all these scandals going on.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Poster
    I thought Beckham coped really well with the way he was treated.

Alpay at the penalty and at half time. Tugay&#39;s tackle which was 20 minutes late. The wee prick who elbowed him in the ribs when the referee was looking the other way.

He did a great job of keeping his head, when it was obvious they were trying to goad him into getting sent off. That was their only tactic.

I can&#39;t see us getting thro&#39; against Holland. However I can guarentee that the fans will have a party and will get on with the other supporters. Home and away.

I&#39;d rather have a shit team with great supporters and a great reputation Rather than have a successful team like Turkey, with the worst reputation for cheating and the biggest scum fans in the world.

Oh and the penalty claim by Sucker (I think) didn&#39;t I say - "diving cheats". Their behaviour was not at all surprising, tho&#39; depressing none the less.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by lynx@11 October 2003 - 15:57
    When England fans were behaving badly, England fans were banned from travelling.
    Now that Turkish fans are the ones behaving badly, England fans are banned from travelling.

Anyone spot a small inconsistency here?
    Too right&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve been saying for years how the "English Hooligan" problem has been blown out of all proportion. Italy, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Holland ALL these countries have "trouble on the terraces". A fan was killed at a Serie B match in Italy a couple of weeks ago&#33;&#33; Do the Italians get banned from European competition?? Do they fuck&#33;&#33;&#33; Turks knife 2 Leeds United fans to death and do the Turks get banned?? Do they fuck&#33;&#33;&#33;

AND

How come FIFA&#39;s headquarters aren&#39;t in England?? We did invent the game after all&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast