Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker torrents

fringer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello guys
    I'm interested to know which torrent trackers have the most poker content like ebooks, videos, tutorials, etc.
    Last edited by fringer; 11-23-2009 at 03:20 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the one with the most is thevault.
    thepokerbay also has some stuff, but not nearly as many as TV.bz

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fringer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    the one with the most is thevault.
    thepokerbay also has some stuff, but not nearly as many as TV.bz
    Thank you for the quick response
    I tried signing up on thepokerbay before but I never received my confirmation e-mail. I used both gmail and hotmail. Anyone had problems signing up there, too?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Did you check the spam folder ?
    I used to have an account there, but stopped using it once I got into thevault.

I just checked, and my account is still alive Over one year after my last login.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-23-2009 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I tried signing up and again no e-mail, not in the spam folder either. Did you use gmail when you sign up?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yes, I signed up with a gmail account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I used to be a regular on pokerbay(no leechers out there..
    If ur on bitme.org...i gotta lot of Poker-Related stuff from there.. WICKED SHITE.... and i checked bitspyder too(doesn't have that much content as bitme.org regarding poker)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hello,
    I'm also really interested by poker stuff, unfortunately I have the exact same problem as fringer: registered to Pokerbay with 3 differents e-mails, including a Gmail one, and never received the activation mail.
    When choosing "recover", they say a mail was sent, and same I never receive it.

So I wanted to register to any of the sites you're talking about: Thevault, Bitme, but both need an invitation because they're full.

If anyone has some, you'll make me really happyyyyy
    Here's my mail just in case: EDITED BY CABALO

Anyway, many thanks for the info, it's already a very good start for me
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-24-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: requesting here usually earns you a ban... read the board rules.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Try TL i got 60 poker EBOOKS all in 1 Torrent file some gd reading in it....
    Also same torrent on IPT.
    Last edited by Johnny05; 11-24-2009 at 11:34 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny05 View Post
    Try TL i got 60 poker EBOOKS all in 1 Torrent file some gd reading in it....
    Also same torrent on IPT.
    Thanks for this. I found the torrent on IPT and I'm downloading it now
    @balistos: yes, I also tried to recover the account but again I didn't receive any e-mail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast