Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REQ: TranceTraffic (TT)

Heart

I'm back in action. Looking to check out TranceTraffic.

The last time I was here; I don't believe TranceTraffic existed. I was still a member at OiNk and also had a membership at TranceRoute immediately after OiNk got 'waffled.'

TranceRoute was great; but I got carried away with other things and went strictly to my SSL Usenetserver account and used nzb's up until lately.

I'm looking for some great new trance; not only that, but I have got plenty to contribute.

Help me help you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by element6 View Post
    I'm looking for some great new trance
    TranceRoute has all the the music that a trancer needs.If your looking for something else,then do mention that. .

TR and TT have the same releases.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'm back in action. Looking to check out TranceTraffic.

The last time I was here; I don't believe TranceTraffic existed. I was still a member at OiNk and also had a membership at TranceRoute immediately after OiNk got 'waffled.'

TranceRoute was great; but I got carried away with other things and went strictly to my SSL Usenetserver account and used nzb's up until lately.

I'm looking for some great new trance; not only that, but I have got plenty to contribute.

Help me help you
    great comeback

why don't u make another glorious comeback on TR as well. and if ur account is disabled due to inactivity, try talking on their irc.

Goodluck with the request btw
    Last edited by awaited; 11-24-2009 at 04:41 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

You need very BIG luck !

i hope some1 invited you !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    If It's more than 90 days since you last logged Into TR, then your account may well have been deleted.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    I'm looking for some great new trance
    TranceRoute has all the the music that a trancer needs.If your looking for something else,then do mention that. .

andl also elektROnik has more then enough music that you want and it's much easy'er to get in

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Not really. Some of their trance releases vary and it's better to have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    andl also elektROnik has more then enough music that you want and it's much easy'er to get in
    If elek is easy to get in then I'm George Bush.
    Last edited by b3owulf; 12-10-2009 at 09:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Not really. Some of their trance releases vary and it's better to have both.

A couple of weeks ago elik was "easy" to get in, as they gave a bunch of invites to pu's and they were given away like candy in many tracker and invite boards.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Yo yo....U have wrongly quoted me man.....it was swift who said...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    haha.. well thank you all for the responses.

It has been about 900 days since I last logged into tranceroute. I think my account is beyond deleted. I had a really nice 2.5 ratio though! I used to love all the livesets they had on there.

So let me ask this quick question; Which is the greatest electronic and trance site? TT, TR, or elekttROnik? I'm just curious because, like I said, I have been glued to usenet for the past few years and have no idea what goes on behind the fences of the torrent communities anymore.

Thanks guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast