Thread: Twilight: New Moon

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I like rum.
    New Moon, not so much.

Myers Dark, 8/10.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    it has its funny moments. mainly unintentional funny moments, but they are still there
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    "I watched both and the second is beautiful, if you don't like new moon it must be because you don't have a romantic fiber in you."

Yea that's true I liked the first one i haven't checked the last one out i need to though.

no Idoleyes i was talking bout the end of the post "if you don't like new moon it must be because you don't have a romantic fiber in you." and i was talking about twilight because it is kind of a chick flick. I watched it with my girl, we both liked it an no i havent seen new moon you just miss understood me.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I understood you miss.

Pampero anjeo 9.5/10 :a much more serious beverage although Meyers is fine for Edward fans I suppose.

http://www.thestar.com/living/article/733161--beer-with-a-scotch-accent
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-02-2009 at 06:02 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    lol it seems that all the males in the world are rating this movie as shit 4.5 on imdb lol
    The majority of guys don't have a clue about how to treat a woman, of course they don't like that movie.
    yea , thats the fact , theres no romance thingie nowadays >.<

mabe theres few of it , but the most havnt ANY

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    My wife is a fan of the books. She thinks the movies are horrible. And I agree. The acting and pacing is horrible. It's not about being a guy and knowing nothing about romance. It's about being a fan of decent movies. And the Twilight Saga Movies is crap on film.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I thought the movie was the average teenage love story with crappy acting and a character that turned into a huskie, not a werewolf. That kid with the long hair must have roided up over the summer, went from nerd to the hulk. Not really but didn't read the books and heard the movie sucks compared to the books. Doubt I will ever read them.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-02-2009 at 08:15 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    i like first one morw than this..:-)

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Member BT Rep: +1
    bella swan find the true and jacob confirm this history; the brother wolves not confirm.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    My sister watched in the cinema both and first, I watched at home for the first one and I know the 2nd one will be the same or less and my sister told me the first one is better. so i guess i will wait and download it later.. Blind side is better that's what my friends saying

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast