Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: General tracker

Well I have recently found myself in dire need for a tracker where I can download the latest movies and music albums. Since I was busted for selling pirate dvds the site that I used to use is no longer in service and I have a massive list of dvds people wish to buy off me.

I don't have any proofs because I only had one tracker that is no longer in service, tho I can say I was a good user of that site and maintained a good ratio.

So please look on a fellow pirate and help him make money.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I feel your pain JimmyCamLate. Hopefully a BT angel will look out for you and you will once again be able to earn an income.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think you will find that most people frown upon selling pirated movies...so good luck getting an invite with a request like that

share the love, don't sell it
    Last edited by tippertime; 11-24-2009 at 06:53 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Are you for real... Do you really think anyone will take this serious, after a request like this
    Hope to God they don't, go back down the hole you climbed out
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 11-24-2009 at 09:55 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i really hope someone will hook you up to ttc m8, you deserve it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    Are you for real... Do you really think anyone will take this serious, after a request like this
    Whats wrong with it? You mean the last tracker getting shut down? To be honest I didn't think the cops would do anything after I told them. Who would have guessed the fallout. But I promise I won't tell the cops if they bust me again.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCamLate View Post
    Well I have recently found myself in dire need for a tracker where I can download the latest movies and music albums. Since I was busted for selling pirate dvds the site that I used to use is no longer in service and I have a massive list of dvds people wish to buy off me.

I don't have any proofs because I only had one tracker that is no longer in service, tho I can say I was a good user of that site and maintained a good ratio.

So please look on a fellow pirate and help him make money.
    Man ppl like you should never be aloud on Tracker sites, selling on what u download worst of the worst i have many invites to Private Tracker sites and you think i would waste them on scum bags like you not a chance bet you don't even seed back!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Baderous's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is this a joke?

Dude, you're not really asking invites to dvd trackers because you have a bunch of people at your door, are you?

I despise people like you! FFS

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCamLate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    Whats wrong with it? You mean the last tracker getting shut down? To be honest I didn't think the cops would do anything after I told them. Who would have guessed the fallout. But I promise I won't tell the cops if they bust me again.

I really thought I had the most wretched sense of humor.

But you sir, well you win!

EPIC shit there.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    This is certainly this year's best request.
    Congatz sir. And your username is fantastic
    You deserve the best
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast