Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First Half Over

Poster
    What do you want to compromise on.

The holocaust denial, or just the general race hate.

Did you read the second link. I don't think this is someone you could compromise with.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i read em both. i meant toughen up immigration and crime stuff (not capitol punishment). we shouldnt let nutters no matter how bad the current state is.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@11 October 2003 - 20:06
    I live about 2 miles away from a place that voted in a BNP MP, not talking about you.
    these nasty bastards are getting into power cos of voter apathy if we all went out

and voted at local elections then we wouldn't have to put up with these fringe

parties blighting our democracy.

Issues like immigration are a problem but there are better and more sensible

answers to these problems, the BNP is a rascist party and no amount of window

dressing can change that. Vote lib dem, vote labour, vote conservative even vote

for the fn monster raving looney party just VOTE we need to marganilize the BNP

until they are just a bad memory.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    I agree.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Listen this started as a sporting thread and has gone through a racial/politcal thread, please stfu and go talk politics somewhere else. All countries have there far right nutters. They are a VERY small minority in the UK.

noname12 You got beat over two legs, like it or lump it, we made it, you may not, i wish your country well in play offs, if you get Wales watch out, they got a very good team capable of making you choke on your Kebabs

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@12 October 2003 - 00:44
    Listen this started as a sporting thread and has gone through a racial/politcal thread, please stfu and go talk politics somewhere else. All countries have there far right nutters. They are a VERY small minority in the UK.

noname12    You got beat over two legs, like it or lump it, we made it, you may not, i wish your country well in play offs, if you get Wales watch out, they got a very good team capable of making you choke on your Kebabs 
    okay, okay lets get back to sport....

how do u rate England's chances next year?

I reckon it's gonna be another summer of disappointment...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    noname12 are you turkish?!?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234