Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help with FST account

You should be able to set your email and it appears youve done that now. The private message that was sent to you is autogenerated and quite simple to follow. The issue with bad emails is it strains the server for nothing which is why your notified of it. Its likely you had some type of notification on. It could be thread subscription or for private messages perhaps. When those started bouncing you were notified. We also send emails to some inactive members on the site. If you have issue with this simply change your settings not to recieve any of these...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm having same problem I think. Got that email bounced thingy and tried resetting email to same email after making sure it was still active.

I can't see PM's in right upper corner nor some sections.

Edit: Or my avatar and BT rep is back

It's almost like I picture having disabled priviliges.. have I been bad

Edit 2: While we're at it. In "Set PlayStation ID" it says PlatStation in the description.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 12-03-2009 at 01:30 AM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    Edit 2: While we're at it. In "Set PlayStation ID" it says PlatStation in the description.
    Thanks, fixed that.

Looking into your other issues right now...

After re-reading your post, are you saying that the email that you have set at the moment is your active email? Meaning that you are in the bounced group by mistake?
    If so, do you mind if I force an activation email on you to see for sure?
    Last edited by tesco; 12-03-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The email account had become inactive from not logging in there for a long time, but I reactivated it, so there should be no problem now.

Just checked. I got an email this morning from elsewhere, so email account is working again and should not bounce. I prefer to keep this account for forum notifications etc. so important emails don't get overlooked in my primary email accounts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12