Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MusicVids

Hi, can anybody invite me on musicvids?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    pls write little more like y u want it etc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Well, I like to watch mostly hip-hop and soul concerts and music videos in HD quality. And I know that musicvids have some really good stuff. I can't promise making new torrents (since I live in Russia - therefore no good access to source of all that hip-hop/soul SAT videos and american HD channels), but I can promise keeping the ratio high enough since I'm not that into leeching everything I can and my comp is working 24/7

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bumpy

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger View Post
    Well, I like to watch mostly hip-hop and soul concerts and music videos in HD quality. And I know that musicvids have some really good stuff. I can't promise making new torrents (since I live in Russia - therefore no good access to source of all that hip-hop/soul SAT videos and american HD channels), but I can promise keeping the ratio high enough since I'm not that into leeching everything I can and my comp is working 24/7
    That was a good answer ginger I hope you have some luck .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787
    Thanks!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    @Ginger
    Do u have any collection of M-V?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cut-Copy-Paste
    Yes, I do. Around 100 gb and 300 files (but none of that is exclusive for musicvids probably, but I don't know for sure).
    For example, recently spent a week d/l'ing 8gb Jay-Z_-_Answer_The_Call__Live_From_Madison_Square_Garden_11.09.2009__HD-1080i.mpg from rapidshare - it was painful though

Right now I grab everything from torrents.ru - have 1.1 TB upload there

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger View Post
    Cut-Copy-Paste
    Yes, I do. Around 100 gb and 300 files (but none of that is exclusive for musicvids probably, but I don't know for sure).
    For example, recently spent a week d/l'ing 8gb Jay-Z_-_Answer_The_Call__Live_From_Madison_Square_Garden_11.09.2009__HD-1080i.mpg from rapidshare - it was painful though

Right now I grab everything from torrents.ru - have 1.1 TB upload there
    Try your luck @ torrents.ru, they do have invite threads. I hope someone will notice your request
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    b3owulf
    Already tried, but seems like there're few people who have access 2 music-vids.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast