Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Need SCC or FTN, I'm an old ScT member with 3+ ratio

Member BT Rep: +1
    I'm one of the people displaced by the recent closure of ScT I was one of their first members and I've used it almost exclusively since I joined. Now that it's shutting down, I don't have anywhere else to get 0day scene releases from.

My ratio on ScT: 3.3 with 3.8tb uploaded, proof: http://grab.by/QYK
    My ratio on HDBits: 3.1 with 1.5tb uploaded, proof: http://grab.by/QYL

I've also got accounts on bitmetv and what.cd with similar ratios. I'm also an old timer here and I've given out invites to ScT and other sites.

If you'd be so kind as to give me an invite to SCC or FTN, I'd really appreciate it. My email is hellbender at gmail or you can PM me here.
    Last edited by hellbender; 11-28-2009 at 10:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    man, go to PT invite channel. give your sct proof there, and you will be invited.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Nice..and where were you all these years my man.

BT Rep: +1

Killer shite....you weren't active out here only for the sole reason that you got invited to a tracker and after that never bothered to look back out here and help other members here,and now your looking for an invite....Geez ..Im sure....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by placebocrazy View Post
    man, go to PT invite channel. give your sct proof there, and you will be invited.
    What is PT?

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post

Killer shite....you weren't active out here only for the sole reason that you got invited to a tracker and after that never bothered to look back out here and help other members here,and now your looking for an invite....Geez ..Im sure....
    I was active here before there was even a rep system. Gave out and traded plenty of invites, but settled down with ScT and left all my other trackers because ScT was all I needed anymore. I'm not a traitor, I just haven't had anything to help other members with recently...
    Last edited by hellbender; 11-28-2009 at 10:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BOSMAN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbender View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by placebocrazy View Post
    What is PT?
    polishtracker

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You may wanna edit your email.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    sct isn't gone yet

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    sct isn't gone yet
    It will be gone tomorrow, apparently.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Hi, since I am a member of high level trackers that automatically makes me reputable. I think you should all look at me in awe and invite me to the best trackers around.

Thank you.

PS: Imma let you finish typing your response, but since ScT was so much better I've only posted here 30 times in 6 years. FST wasn't worth the effort, but now that I'm missing mah fav tracker, it is now.
    Last edited by Rart; 11-28-2009 at 11:03 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbender View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post

I was active here before there was even a rep system. Gave out and traded plenty of invites, but settled down with ScT and left all my other trackers because ScT was all I needed anymore. I'm not a traitor, I just haven't had anything to help other members with recently...
    Byeee...Trust me on this...No one in the right mind is gonna invite you out here.Try looking out for those special invite forums...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast