Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: FTWR Closing Down!

wheres a fukin milf when you need one!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    What is going on with all these sites shutting down? Is it just a decoy to move the sites and rename them,new domain,etc?

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    that's the big question??

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    nah i just need, that guys like you, drop dead

ps: i love e so much oooh look at me im request EEEEEEE on cfs to all my lovers there mwahaha just drop it, nothing usefull to say ? be quiet for once.
    What is wrong with you? Do you really enjoy acting like an incoherent little bitch baby? Or is this your real personality?

Listen, my apologies if you thought I insulted your favorite site. You're right. I should have posted that...for ME ScT is completely replaceable. Better now? Are you done with your tantrums?

Now this will be my last reply to you as I try not to make it a habit of going back and forth with the low life of this, or any community. And as a bit of advice, I suggest to you to pay attention to Cabalo's words and relax. Every since Swespycho's leaving, FST needs as many members as possible that makes asses of themselves on a daily basis. So I would hate to see you kicked from here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    iam in torrent world only for 8 months and i really enjoy it . but what is going on really freaks me out ...

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    nah i just need, that guys like you, drop dead

ps: i love e so much oooh look at me im request EEEEEEE on cfs to all my lovers there mwahaha just drop it, nothing usefull to say ? be quiet for once.
    What is wrong with you? Do you really enjoy acting like an incoherent little bitch baby? Or is this your real personality?

Listen, my apologies if you thought I insulted your favorite site. You're right. I should have posted that...for ME ScT is completely replaceable. Better now? Are you done with your tantrums?

Now this will be my last reply to you as I try not to make it a habit of going back and forth with the low life of this, or any community. And as a bit of advice, I suggest to you to pay attention to Cabalo's words and relax. Every since Swespycho's leaving, FST needs as many members as possible that makes asses of themselves on a daily basis. So I would hate to see you kicked from here.
    Love yah 2

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    tbh seems a bit stupid to not do backups for so long :S

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    tbh seems a bit stupid to not do backups for so long :S
    I was surprised as well a site like ftwr wasnt at least doing weekly backups
    Last edited by Ev0; 11-30-2009 at 04:07 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They apparent had backups from as recently as a week ago but for some reason couldn't access them.
    I know that doesn't make any sense but that was told to me by a staffer.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast