Thread: Interview for invite?

Poster
    I know what.cd allows you to interview over IRC for an invite to the website. Are there any other good sites that have a similar system?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Cool. Pretty much just what I was looking for. Thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    No problem Although that article is from May, so you may want to wait for feedback from other members to have a more accurate list.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Science HD also has this type of system. Thats how I got my invite~!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    No problem Although that article is from May, so you may want to wait for feedback from other members to have a more accurate list.
    haha yea i just figured that out. A few of them dont have interviews anymore.

Anyone know of any others?
    Last edited by KRod610; 11-29-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Many decent bt sites have a power/super/uber-whatever user forum after being a good member. when doing so there is often invites to other sites. this is the best way to get invited anywhere; show you're a good member of the community, one torrent site at a time.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Many decent bt sites have a power/super/uber-whatever user forum after being a good member. when doing so there is often invites to other sites. this is the best way to get invited anywhere; show you're a good member of the community, one torrent site at a time.
    Exactly. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Waffles have SCC invites for power users or some higher class?