Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop With The Hl2 Shit People!

ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:13
    Y THE FUCK DO U WANT TO SCREW WITH VALVE? IT&#39;S HACKERS AND SUPPORTERS (PEOPLE LIKE YOU) WHO FUCKED VALVE, AND NOW, VALVE HAS TO RELEASE THE GAME 4 MONTHS LATER&#33;&#33; WTF IS UR PROBLEM? THIS BETA VERSION ISN&#39;T GONA RUN VERY WELL ANYWAY. I KNOW U ALL WANT THE FINAL VERSION, BUT THANKS TO U AND THOSE HACKERS (I ADMIT, SOMETIMES HELPFUL), NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS TO PLAY.

sory, just got a little carried away.

i did this cuz i noticed 5 simultaneous hl2 question threads. wat&#39;s wrong with u people

and no, i mainly blame the hackers for releaseing this, but they are good people, and they do help us out with a lot of games, but they messed with the wrong game. oh well, sory bout the yelling
    Ah the hypocricy&#33;
    This coming from someone with 900ish postcount who most probably download a lot of games for free thereby screwing other game companies.

2. Games   -   #42
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    the game is over rated

3. Games   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@12 October 2003 - 12:04
    Hello yeah im talking to the working part of your brain he later released CS:CZ and the HL port using the HL2 engine. that comment was before he released this. now everything is released. its not all Valve&#39;s fault but some of it is.
    Ahh, see... I thought he was still talking about Half-Life 2, not the various other products.

You can pull the stick out of your ass now...

4. Games   -   #44
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Barky+12 October 2003 - 14:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barky @ 12 October 2003 - 14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@12 October 2003 - 02:13
    Y THE FUCK DO U WANT TO SCREW WITH VALVE? IT&#39;S HACKERS AND SUPPORTERS (PEOPLE LIKE YOU) WHO FUCKED VALVE, AND NOW, VALVE HAS TO RELEASE THE GAME 4 MONTHS LATER&#33;&#33; WTF IS UR PROBLEM? THIS BETA VERSION ISN&#39;T GONA RUN VERY WELL ANYWAY. I KNOW U ALL WANT THE FINAL VERSION, BUT THANKS TO U AND THOSE HACKERS (I ADMIT, SOMETIMES HELPFUL), NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WAIT 4 MORE MONTHS TO PLAY.

i did this cuz i noticed 5 simultaneous hl2 question threads. wat&#39;s wrong with u people

and no, i mainly blame the hackers for releaseing this, but they are good people, and they do help us out with a lot of games, but they messed with the wrong game. oh well, sory bout the yelling
    Ah the hypocricy&#33;
    This coming from someone with 900ish postcount who most probably download a lot of games for free thereby screwing other game companies. [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m not gona dl hl2. i&#39;m prob gona buy it, if i get enough money

5. Games   -   #45
    Poster
    shut up already, you cheated companies out now your giving every one shit over HL2, well it makes no diff to me, I hate valve and I never liked HL only CS, so I will probably download HL2 just to piss valve brown nosers off.

And yeah the hypocricy like what the other guy said

6. Games   -   #46
    Originally posted by noname12@12 October 2003 - 16:43
    shut up already, you cheated companies out now your giving every one shit over HL2, well it makes no diff to me, I hate valve and I never liked HL only CS, so I will probably download HL2 just to piss valve brown nosers off.

And yeah the hypocricy like what the other guy said
    once again, i&#39;m not dling hl2&#33;&#33; and u suck if u think Half Life sucks. CS is great, but HL was also tops when it came out. so don&#39;t diss valve. Hl2 and hl will rape u

7. Games   -   #47
    Poster
    Again I say shut up, your brown nosing is begining to annoy people, and maybe you didnt notice but valve dont read this so shut up already, idiot.

8. Games   -   #48
    Octopussy
    i guess this post should be closed.....lol wow so much flaming

9. Games   -   #49
    yea, guess ur rite. i got my point across. lol

10. Games   -   #50
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+12 October 2003 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 12 October 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Barky@12 October 2003 - 14:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @12 October 2003 - 02:13

Ah the hypocricy&#33;
    This coming from someone with 900ish postcount who most probably download a lot of games for free thereby screwing other game companies.
    i&#39;m not gona dl hl2. i&#39;m prob gona buy it, if i get enough money [/b][/quote]
    My point was in case you missed it, that you´re bitching to people about downloading HL" when you yourself (I assume) download other games. What is different about downloading HL2 (thus screwing Valve) from downloading Vice city (thus screwing Rockstar) ?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast