Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop With The Hl2 Shit People!

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    1 of my points was that this is a beta!! vice city was full version. and i was also goin about how people ask so many questions on something that has a 50/50 chance of working. vice city was full version

2. Games   -   #52
    Poster
    Im just going to save money for the ATI radeon that comes with the final version of HL2 that way i got the Game and the hardware to run it

3. Games   -   #53
    Once again, Valve SUCKS COCK like the SUCKER WHO STARTED THIS THREAD! abu_asshole_ass_has_a_cock_in_mouth is so STUPID that instead of editind the last post, he posts again! Why, sucker, you don't know how to edit a post or YOU ARE SO DUMB TO CARE ABOUT POST COUNT???

Idiot!

4. Games   -   #54
    Poster
    1. valve ARE NOT a bad company (i would like to see you do better)
    2. no more flamming please its starting to get annoying
    3. Valve can release half life 2 when ever they want its there game not yours so be patient

now can we all just get along?

5. Games   -   #55
    Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24@12 October 2003 - 22:08
    1. valve ARE NOT a bad company (i am a brown noser)
    2. no more flamming please because i got a brown nose
    3. Valve can release half life 2 when ever they want coz i am a brown noser

now can we all just get along?
    All i got to say to you is
    not worth a well thought out comment

No hard feelings.

6. Games   -   #56
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Alright time for me to close this thread.

CLOSED.

Cade Laguana

Shit I forgot I'm not a moderator. Ok this Gameworld has been officially Hi-jacked. Everyone sit down, and STFU.

When the game is released, you'll be playing it. Simple as that. Some will have it illegally, some will buy it. Doesn't matter. Just do WTF you want to do, and stop creating these pathetic threads.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to play some "illegal" half-life 2. Then I'm going to play my "legal, owned copy" of counter-strike.

I'm closing this thread without any rights.

Just pretend its closed and don't reply to my stupid post, or anyone elses stupid posts.

Nuff said.

CLOSED.

7. Games   -   #57
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    this is amuzing. anyways, good point cygnuz, cheaper that way. 2 4 1 deal. lol

8. Games   -   #58
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Ferasso@12 October 2003 - 22:05
    Once again, Valve SUCKS COCK like the SUCKER WHO STARTED THIS THREAD! abu_asshole_ass_has_a_cock_in_mouth is so STUPID that instead of editind the last post, he posts again! Why, sucker, you don't know how to edit a post or YOU ARE SO DUMB TO CARE ABOUT POST COUNT???

Idiot!
    fuckin noob stfu fuckin 25 post fag valve doesnt fuckin suck is that why their game half life is the best game right now? is that why they sold the most copies of their game?

9. Games   -   #59
    They sell because the world is full of faggots and morons like you and the talking asshole who started this thread, who don't have nothing to do besides bitching this forum with stupid posts, and dumb questions. That's why they sell... because the world is full of assholes like YOU!

10. Games   -   #60
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Ferasso@13 October 2003 - 00:33
    They sell because the world is full of faggots and morons like you and the talking asshole who started this thread, who don't have nothing to do besides bitching this forum with stupid posts, and dumb questions. That's why they sell... because the world is full of assholes like YOU!
    Damn... Faggetasshole I'm mean Ferasso, I don't like the thread either but you are keeping it going were with your spamming curses. This must be an alias for another member name.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast