Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Balamm

Originally posted by Keikan+12 October 2003 - 12:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keikan &#064; 12 October 2003 - 12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>what does jetje have to say about this[/b]

Discussion with Jetje...
    Originally posted by Jetje+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jetje)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jetje
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY

He has apperently resigned...

that&#39;s news to me.. I didn&#39;t read a post about that yet...

There is NO post regarding this. I&#39;ve just had a long talk with him and asked him to reconsider, although he is deffinately not the norm around here, he does contribute, though at times out of line perhaps. He said it was done and already asked VB to remove all his accounts and mentioned something regarding the hostility between you two, though this seems rather ridiculous...
    [/quote]

well as you have had that talk you know more..
    <<EDIT>> I have respect for his time and dedication on the board, really i do. But i can&#39;t find myself in his methodes...[/b][/quote]
    Again as I have said, I still think Balamm has over reacted a tad or there has been some shoving in the backround perhaps, although who gives a shit. The only point I can see is if it was somehow a choice to be made on some level directed at VB, kinda a him or me thing perhaps...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    So i still got questions

What does jetje have to say about all this
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    They were fighting about moderation style.
    becasue Balamm was a spamming mod

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Forum Star
    i&#39;d like to see him back, even as a member. but i hope this thread does&#39;nt turn into bs like the last one so i wont go to the bother of saying much more.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Originally posted by VB@12 October 2003 - 12:36
    Thats pretty much how I saw it, quite pathetic, and based on that I must place part of the blame here on Jetje at this point since it was he who chose to start this whole mess, although it may have been justified I still think Balamm&#39;s contribution outweighed his unusual style, not to mention I thin his contributions were more than just about any mod here for that matter...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Originally posted by Adster@12 October 2003 - 12:39
    becasue Balamm was a spamming mod
    I asked very nicely that I did not want garbage in this post...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    So whats balamm&#39;s e-mail? I got one at [email protected] but it keeps sending back a message saying NO SPAM, dam i gotta get one of those for my hotmail
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I asked very nicely that I did not want garbage in this post
    I was being serious he used to let threads go when they shoudl have been locked while he spamed them himself with cookie pics pretty stars ect yes its funny but that shouldn&#39;t come from a mod it shoudl come from a member

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Originally posted by Adster@12 October 2003 - 12:53
    I was being serious he used to let threads go when they shoudl have been locked while he spamed them himself with cookie pics pretty stars ect yes its funny but that shouldn&#39;t come from a mod it shoudl come from a member
    I think what is misunderstood here more than anything is he considered himself both a member and a mod, many people said "how can you say that, what kind of mod are you", which he responded that he should be allowed to have opinions like anyone else, I kinda agree...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY@12 October 2003 - 13:00

I think what is misunderstood here more than anything is he considered himself both a member and a mod, many people said "how can you say that, what kind of mod are you", which he responded that he should be allowed to have opinions like anyone else, I kinda agree...
    IMO its a matter of course that every mod also has an own opinion but nonetheless if a post gets out of hand a mod should post in it in his function as moderator and close it or do whatever action is appropriated.

To be a mod is not just a privilege its also a duty and sometimes this requires that you put back your personal opinion and stay neutral.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast