Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheers

Poster
    Balamm

I start a new thread, specifically to remove this sentiment from the argument elsewhere.

I like Balamm and I like Jetje, they have their differences, that is no concern of mine. There is no need for me to take sides, I like them both and I respect them both. This happens on the internet as well as in real life. I have plenty of friends who do not get along. That is perfectly natural.

This is purely to wish Balamm well and thank him for his hard work. In particular, when he was fairly new as a mod when the temporary board was up. We had no host and no way of contacting the old host to find out what was going on.

He was there a lot of the time, keeping things going. Helping keep the board alive until Darker came along and we came back here. There were other members who were hardly ever there, if at all. There were other Mods who were hardly ever there, if at all.

The fair weather brigade are back now. That's not a bad thing, the different types of people here make it an interesting board. As indeed do the different types of Mods.

Once again thanks for all the hard work Balamm.

Cheers

Jim F

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JPaul@12 October 2003 - 12:53
    Balamm

I start a new thread, specifically to remove this sentiment from the argument elsewhere.

I like Balamm and I like Jetje, they have their differences, that is no concern of mine. There is no need for me to take sides, I like them both and I respect them both. This happens on the internet as well as in real life. I have plenty of friends who do not get along. That is perfectly natural.

This is purely to wish Balamm well and thank him for his hard work. In particular, when he was fairly new as a mod when the temporary board was up. We had no host and no way of contacting the old host to find out what was going on.

He was there a lot of the time, keeping things going. Helping keep the board alive until Darker came along and we came back here. There were other members who were hardly ever there, if at all. There were other Mods who were hardly ever there, if at all.

The fair weather brigade are back now. That's not a bad thing, the different types of people here make it an interesting board. As indeed do the different types of Mods.

Once again thanks for all the hard work Balamm.

Cheers

Jim F
    I could not have said it better Balamm. So I will just say thanks and as you are still a member, may be in time, we can look forward to your continued presence?

nigel.

edit: typo

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Well said JPaul...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@12 October 2003 - 06:53
    He was there a lot of the time, keeping things going. Helping keep the board alive until Darker came along and we came back here. There were other members who were hardly ever there, if at all.
    I was.Hell.....I wanted the place to stay open.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    bump
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Hear hear

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Poster
    Too true JPaul.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BANNED
    yap thanks for all your help balamm

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Thanks a million for everything, Balamm.
    I hope you're not too sore to come back as a member.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Thanks Balamm and i hope to come back .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast