Thread: [REQ] Waffels,What.cd.Bitmetv

Boomf's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Hey people, Im hoping i can get an invite to the sites listed in my title. i wont let people down who invite me il always have uploaded way more than i download. i use a seedbox with torrentflux-b4rt and transmission client,if needed i can post you proof from torrentbytes torrentdamage and seedbox
    Last edited by Boomf; 12-04-2009 at 12:33 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    So you want an invite to Waffles ,What.cd and Bitmetv all in one topic regarding that you are new here well, i wish i can say you have a chance here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    an invite to just one would be great, and i didnt see any point making 3 seperate threads
    Last edited by Boomf; 12-03-2009 at 04:43 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomf View Post
    an invite to just one would be great, and i didnt see any point making 3 seperate threads
    You didn't get the point you are NEW here you have to participate more to get to know you better in order to trust you and invite you there

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by locusprince View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomf View Post
    You didn't get the point you are NEW here you have to participate more to get to know you better in order to trust you and invite you there
    Ahh i see, so you think its a no go then ? i thought the torrentbytes proof would clinch it for me lol. its a very hard site to get on to, i've been there since the first site torrentbits. i was also on oink, and torrentit as an uploader
    Last edited by Boomf; 12-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Boomf just my opinion but with regards Waffles /What you should maybe find out if you like/use the one before asking for the other .
    Also BMTV is only useful if you are looking for extremely rare shows over-wise it's a demanding ego booster nothing more and you would be better served by something like TVT or FreshonTV or even a good general tracker for that matter.
    Concentrate your effort on a few good sites to begin with because if you are at this any length of time you are in the end going to be doing that eventually anyway.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    invitestor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    good luck.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Thanks for your reply idol, i shouldnt have put bmtv really as i dont need it, i just thought it would be good to have if i could get an invite. As for what and waffles i just wanted a really good music tracker and i read they where the best.