Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hard House Megamix

  1. #1
    angel_of_death57
    Guest
    Can somebody please please please give me a few suggestions for some Hard House Music mainly megamix's becuae they are good. Please post some hashes or something.

  2. Music   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    ermm no. your signature is rather offensive as is your taste in music. p.s better change soon before a mod does.

  3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@13 October 2003 - 08:52
    ermm no. your signature is rather offensive as is your taste in music. p.s better change soon before a mod does.
    ummm spider...you did not complain when i had that image as my sig...

    nor did any mod tell me to take it down...

    are the mods to scared to do anything to me...*sighs*...

    BTW i support your music taste (well the Amen part)

  4. Music   -   #4
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    thats cos the mods <3 you celery and they know you dont know any better living in the outback with all the sheep and all in new zealand.

  5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 October 2003 - 05:33
    thats cos the mods <3 you celery and they know you dont know any better living in the outback with all the sheep and all in new zealand.
    STFU jewboy

  6. Music   -   #6
    hooked's Avatar booster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    fantasia
    Posts
    354
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 October 2003 - 05:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 October 2003 - 05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 October 2003 - 05:33
    thats cos the mods <3 you celery and they know you dont know any better living in the outback with all the sheep and all in new zealand.
    STFU jewboy [/b][/quote]
    haha dude he&#39;s got you there
    love yourself

  7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954

  8. Music   -   #8
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 October 2003 - 05:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 October 2003 - 05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 October 2003 - 05:33
    thats cos the mods <3 you celery and they know you dont know any better living in the outback with all the sheep and all in new zealand.
    STFU jewboy [/b][/quote]
    wrong topic lol *hides*

  9. Music   -   #9
    angel_of_death57
    Guest
    I have had that sig for ages thanks alot u tale. It was not offensive its a goddam song u idiot all i am asking for is some hashes but fuck ya i thought this forum here to help. Kiss my big NF arse.

  10. Music   -   #10
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    No further flaming please. Any more and the padlock has to come out.

    @angel of death - if you have an issue, take it up with a mod via PM please.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •