Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Banned or Restricted countries from Trackers (Archive)

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    India's on the banned countries list on SCC..Spoke to the staff and got to know about this from them!!....BAD BAD BAD!!!
    why is it bad bad bad ?
    On a serious note, what kind of a person in the right frame of mind would give a second thought to SCC and its lame policies?

Quote Originally Posted by angelocoupet View Post
    Tunisia is banned by the Romanian Tracker CZone
    too bad, tunisia is banned.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    India's on the banned countries list on SCC..Spoke to the staff and got to know about this from them!!....BAD BAD BAD!!!
    why is it bad bad bad ?

Bad coz i am from India!!...and i wanted to become a member at SCC!!
    and maintaining a ratio at SCC is pretty much easy!!and so that doesn't become a problem for users like me who have a low bandwith!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    why is it bad bad bad ?

Bad coz i am from India!!...and i wanted to become a member at SCC!!
    and maintaining a ratio at SCC is pretty much easy!!and so that doesn't become a problem for users like me who have a low bandwith!!
    TL and RevTT are great places with good content and are easy to seed as well.
    SCC does have packs, but i am guessing you will not be downloading them coz of the low bandwidth at your end as you mentioned.
    ScL is also a decent tracker and worth checking out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    [QUOTE=n00bz0r;3231511]
    Quote Originally Posted by angelocoupet View Post
    Tunisia is banned by the Romanian Tracker CZone
    too bad, tunisia is banned.
    It's not a big problem

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    TL and RevTT are great places with good content and are easy to seed as well.
    SCC does have packs, but i am guessing you will not be downloading them coz of the low bandwidth at your end as you mentioned.
    ScL is also a decent tracker and worth checking out.
    Thanks Bro...Will try to get into RevTT..

And i heard this from friend that SCC have banned invites to users in countries with low bandwith!!...

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Because of lame f****g cheaters I have to pay, just beacause I was born here.
    I advise the sysops of the major trackers to develop a commun database and ban all the cheaters form all the sites ( IF an user cheats on SCC for example , he should be banned everywhere not only SCC) This should dramatically decrease the willing of cheating.I belive the rest of us who are banned along with the scums, deserve a chance!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    patiesmiz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Is Belgium banned from Demonoid?
    Source, please.

Strange no one from Belgium has posted about it at the forum through a proxy like the Canadian ones used to do when his country was blocked because of the CRIA issue ages ago (what was announced at the Home Page explaining the reasons, btw)

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by patiesmiz View Post
    Is Belgium banned from Demonoid?
    Source, please.

Strange no one from Belgium has posted about it at the forum through a proxy like the Canadian ones used to do when his country was blocked because of the CRIA issue ages ago (what was announced at the Home Page explaining the reasons, btw)
    You're good with country flags, aren't you?

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBaDBoY View Post

Ich komme aus Deutschland , Hamburg und du ?

They told me FST is full of ... no no no I dont wanna use the bad words but really this kind of ... [ no not again lol ] crack me up

Probably he wont believe and will say everybody can say this or you have a friend in Germany very classic BS but I can prove it anytime and show FST how dumb you are XD
    nah, i'll just let you know later who was the dumb here at FST.
    when you get a PM from me, you will already know why you are getting it.

good luck around here.
    Sooo whats up Dumbo rambo ? what happened to that PM I was going to recieve from you ? has been nearly a year ? Tell me, tell me, tell me where is the pm ? or was your mouth on the floor when a mod/admin said he is from Germany ?Like all others I advice you to grow up as well and maybe this past year helped you to grow up a little bit ? ( hopefully ) anyway thanks a lot for really cracking me all the time hope you will continue

anddd ... the topic is updated according to posters , if some countries arre unbanned please let me know !

Cheers

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Turkey is not banned at BitMeTV.
    I don't think India is banned at what.cd either. The invites channel, however, is another story.
    I think new signups to SCC, HDBits and SDBits aren't allowed from here but users already registered have no problems. (I'm a member of only SCC, and I can access the site just fine.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast