Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike

Poster
    i dled cs of bittorrent but when i try to connect to a game it says i have an incorrent cd key can any 1 help me

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Marius24@12 October 2003 - 17:53
    i dled cs of bittorrent but when i try to connect to a game it says i have an incorrent cd key can any 1 help me
    you need a valid cd-key to play the cd-key is a proof of purchase of the game so the only way to get a valid cd-key is to pretty much buy the game .

(VALID CD-KEY IS REQUIRED TO PLAY)

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    can u not use a cd key more then once? like share one?

4. Games   -   #4
    nope if you share it does that the cd-key error that it is in use plus why did you download counter-strike 1.5 is already going down you can Downlaod counter-strike 1.6 the full version on the offical site

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    i gota spare cd key....well you can only play servers that dont use anti cheat tech cuz i got it banned....lol so you can join the servers with the ! sign

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    if it isnt too much trouble cud u pm me it or whatever please the only reason i dont want to buy it is because the last game i bought that required a cd key to play (raven shield) the key didnt work and ubi wouldnt give me a new one so i dont want to buy a game that wont work

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Marius24@12 October 2003 - 19:12
    if it isnt too much trouble cud u pm me it or whatever please the only reason i dont want to buy it is because the last game i bought that required a cd key to play (raven shield) the key didnt work and ubi wouldnt give me a new one so i dont want to buy a game that wont work
    i gurantee that it will work....... Sierra and Valvue arn't like that...

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    if i was going to buy it should i wait for the new one (Condition Zero) or should i buy the one that is out now? (dunno wht the one out now is called )

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    u just need a cd key nub... buy the game if u cant find one only $20 =/

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Buy the entire Half Life generation Pack, its worth it, and if you dont have $20 then get a CD key off a Internet Cafe or something...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast