Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitHQ or TheDVDClub?

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Which is better? I want more personal opinions rather than just "lololreadthereview"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    brento's Avatar Poster
    BitHQ has more than 3 times the amount of torrents, and you can find much rarer content on BitHQ than on TheDVDClub which only really caters to new, mainstream DVD-R's.

TBH, I would take Cinematik over either of them. Easily the most extensive DVD-R collection that I've seen (mostly all old and little-known movies) Sparvar is a close second as it inherited much of swedvdr's content and also has a huge collection of torrents (nice combination of mainstream and little-known films).

I really like all of these trackers a lot though!
    Last edited by brento; 12-05-2009 at 01:50 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    agree with brento

Cinematik is by far the best, hands down, Bithq comes in a distant 2nd and thedvdclub, while worthwhile, I dont find much that interests me

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    I was once member of TDC. Site sux and no activity on torrents. Go to cinematik, much better.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    lolol read the review

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I don't really want OLD movies though, only ones from the last 10 or so years. and Sparvar is nice but it doesn't have older movies.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    neither try dvdrsource.org, sparvar is getting better all the time so give it some time

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    thedvdclub is good

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I don't really want OLD movies though, only ones from the last 10 or so years. and Sparvar is nice but it doesn't have older movies.
    you say last 10 years. do you mean mainstream, rare, or both?
    if you want mainstream movies from the last 10 years, i might go with bithq and maybe sparvar or TDC as a backup. If your looking for hard to find, rare movies from the last 10 years, I would go with cinematik and either bithq or sparvar as a backup.
    also, don't forget about demonoid (when it comes back) and TPB. Yes, I know they both have crappy speeds, but they both also have an insane collection of DVD-R torrents.
    Last edited by brento; 12-05-2009 at 04:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I mean mainstream, but a big collection of it. I realize that post didn't make much sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast