Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentDay - Opinions

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well if this turns out true, I'll be really disappointed...IPT is without a doubt one of the finest trackers out there atm (don't believe me? just ask any of the in-house movie coders who reside on the site)...last thing I want is IPT to get into some hot fuzz thanks to TD...that'd just totally blow

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Tried it a short while ago. Fails like hell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiacdude View Post
    its a great site .. really ..
    I believe you!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    its a great site .. really ..
    I believe you!
    LoL @ anon-sbi, and everyone believes anon-sbi that anon-sbi is a very good cheater on all private trackers
    Last edited by merwais; 05-24-2010 at 09:38 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    LoL @ anon-sbi, and everyone believes anon-sbi that anon-sbi is a very good cheater on all private trackers
    If I see my name more times on your posts I'm going to puke.

how exactly do you cheat on private trackers ..
    So you want to know.
    Last edited by anon; 05-24-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    GUYS! I just found out merwais is a cheater OMG merwais is a cheater. merwais cheats on TorrentDay. merwais cheats on IPTorrents. No one listen to merwais merwais ia a cheater his opinion is now more void than before.

See I can post like joo without logic too.
    My sig, back to being better than anon-sbi's.

O and if anyone has FTN invite and just don't know what to do with it give it to me

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    By the way, I thank all of you for your comments, and that you put the amount of time into doing the background research to back up your statements. I was glad to find out I'm on the rational side of this.

I had a feeling it was a shady site when I first joined up with it, so I tested the waters. But by randomly perusing their forums while trying to figure out some inconsistencies (missing torrents with ads for that site), I was really disgusted to see how they ran the forum over there. So I made a thorough statement, with a conscientious effort to avoid breaking any of their rules, only to have my post deleted without notation. At first I didn't realize that was the case, so I reposted and double checked to make sure it was there, and it was for a time. Then they deleted it again. Seriously, why would they need to act so secretly? So after learning it wasn't a very respectful site, I spam posted under another name (I'm petty, so sue me).

Anyways, it seems like TD is a world built for them, but it kind of turned me off to private trackers in general (bakabt being the exception, it's semiprivate).

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    I never heard of it actually .

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    By the way, I thank all of you for your comments, and that you put the amount of time into doing the background research to back up your statements. I was glad to find out I'm on the rational side of this.

I had a feeling it was a shady site when I first joined up with it, so I tested the waters. But by randomly perusing their forums while trying to figure out some inconsistencies (missing torrents with ads for that site), I was really disgusted to see how they ran the forum over there. So I made a thorough statement, with a conscientious effort to avoid breaking any of their rules, only to have my post deleted without notation. At first I didn't realize that was the case, so I reposted and double checked to make sure it was there, and it was for a time. Then they deleted it again. Seriously, why would they need to act so secretly? So after learning it wasn't a very respectful site, I spam posted under another name (I'm petty, so sue me).

Anyways, it seems like TD is a world built for them, but it kind of turned me off to private trackers in general (bakabt being the exception, it's semiprivate).
    Oh right!!!
    Coz you are banned at TD because you cheated there ?

Account: http://www.torrentday.com/userdetails.php?id=579496

Cheater, go burn in hell ( A-Hole )

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Coz you are banned at TD because you cheated there ?
    Where the hell did he say he cheated?

Screenshot please, you aren't going to get me to make another account after having delacct'ed my first one, sorry.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast