Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Woman In Black Dvd

The Woman in Black (1989)

(banned in uk)

Best ghost/horror film I have ever seen, its not like some teeny horror film such as scream, this is the real deal. If this doesnt scare you your brave. I remember watching it when it was first broadcasted on Tv back in 1989. And I didnt sleep for months, (truth). Search on amazon for a review and rating.

Costs at Amazon.com $79.89 And $165.65

I have the original dvd and I am willing to share, just want to know if anybody would be interested in it if I posted a SigToDat.

I just searched Emule and its not there either.

let us know, Koski

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Why was it banned in UK??

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by system_failure@17 October 2003 - 11:04
    Why was it banned in UK??
    havent got a clue ....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    It just seems like any other horror movie,but probably you were really young the first time you Saw the movie?

Like I was twelve when I saw The Evil Dead for the first time it scared the hell out of me.

Here are some more details.

After a lonely widow dies, a young lawyer is assigned to look after her estate. When he arrives in the small town of Crythin, he finds that few of the townspeople will have anything to do with him or his work, and keeps seeing a mysterious woman in black. Eventually he begins to investigate the strange history of the town and becomes ensnared in its horror. A genuinely frightening tale with lots of creepy scares.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    whatchell
    Post it with a link to click and let us check it out. Thanks

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by zinc1@17 October 2003 - 11:19
    It just seems like any other horror movie,but probably you were really young the first time you Saw the movie?

Like I was twelve when I saw The Evil Dead for the first time it scared the hell out of me.

Here are some more details.

After a lonely widow dies, a young lawyer is assigned to look after her estate. When he arrives in the small town of Crythin, he finds that few of the townspeople will have anything to do with him or his work, and keeps seeing a mysterious woman in black. Eventually he begins to investigate the strange history of the town and becomes ensnared in its horror. A genuinely frightening tale with lots of creepy scares.
    yes I was young, but I have it on dvd now, and the second time kinda had a softer affect. Still its worth sharing for the price they're seliling it on amazon.com

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/TheWo[URL=http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/theWomaninBlack-1047767/about.php

Here is a link hope it works

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Anyways im off, im gonna get to college and leave it ripping to Divx Format. Illpost the sigtodat later, peace out

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Thnx

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I wos lucky enough 2 download this of DC++

yes it quite a creepy movie in fact i wud say 1 of the creepiest movies i have ever seen...

u never c ghost stories like this any more,

more of this plz hollywood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast