Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Riaa

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,170
    right i need to say this but...

    why dont riaa get a life, i mean shudnt sharing music be legal? it would make alot of people , if we could do what we like, and why dont the coppers focus on catching murders etc instead of sueing inocent ppl who just want freedom!

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,943
    Like most things, Society is to blame...

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    I agree to an extent but I think we all had this disscussion before, think about those who spend money and time and effort to make these songs/films/software etc, if you made a song and sales were low cos everybody could get it free, you would be pissed off, and that is why copyright is in force.

    Personally I think everything should be free especially beer considering it goes back into the water system and we fliter it

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,170
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@12 October 2003 - 20:45
    I agree to an extent but I think we all had this disscussion before, think about those who spend money and time and effort to make these songs/films/software etc, if you made a song and sales were low cos everybody could get it free, you would be pissed off, and that is why copyright is in force.

    Personally I think everything should be free especially beer considering it goes back into the water system and we fliter it

    Jonno B)
    yep, but all this shit abt ppl downloading, it isnt really gona kill any1. the ppl who make it make enuff money anyway.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,170
    another thing....


    if file sharing is illegal then why isnt online radio illegal?

    also DJing, that aint illegal but whats the difference.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by netweiser-@12 October 2003 - 20:50
    if file sharing is illegal then why isnt online radio illegal?
    legal online dj's must pay a fee to play copyrighted material...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,170
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+12 October 2003 - 20:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 12 October 2003 - 20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-netweiser&#045;@12 October 2003 - 20:50
    if file sharing is illegal then why isnt online radio illegal?
    legal online dj&#39;s must pay a fee to play copyrighted material... [/b][/quote]
    shud DJs (like nightclub djs) pay aswell...i dont. i just buy the cd&#39;s

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by netweiser-@12 October 2003 - 22:19
    shud DJs (like nightclub djs) pay aswell...i dont. i just buy the cd&#39;s
    i don&#39;t know about that...i read a while ago that online radio dj&#39;s must pay a fee though
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Originally posted by netweiser-@12 October 2003 - 20:49

    yep, but all this shit abt ppl downloading, it isnt really gona kill any1. the ppl who make it make enuff money anyway.
    You don&#39;t know the music industry very well do you

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,656
    i blame it on burger king.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •