Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 & Cs:cz

Poster
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+13 October 2003 - 04:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 13 October 2003 - 04:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 22:30
    Every thread I see TwisT posts in, I see octopussy come say the same thing as twist, or defend twists ass or something.
    I actually see the opposite. Octopussy posts something, and TwisT posts the same thing like he&#39;s a clone or one of those drifters. [/b][/quote]
    ummm.... k thx bye

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by TwisT+13 October 2003 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT &#064; 13 October 2003 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> im not gonna say shit to these nerds, cuz at most ther gonna go ahead and tell on me and get me banned or smth... [/b]

How do you distinguish a "nerd" different from yourself when you are doing the exact same thing theyre doing...posting on a msesage board. Hrm?

<!--QuoteBegin-Twist

ok no1 is gonna read all that shit... stop wastin ur time typing, go outside and try finding some friends... [/quote]
    You could of just said you were owned and it would of had the same effect, moron

3. Games   -   #23
    Octopussy
    .lol i hope this thread gets closed too......ah so much internet wars

...damn internet thugs influencing these kids on boards

4. Games   -   #24
    lol

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    ok first of all hes the one being a jackass... i was talking to sum1 else, and he goes like "OMG I DONT NEE BACK UP TWIST" dude stfu i wasnt talking to u... and the link i wasnt talking to u so stop whackin ur dick out in the middle of this...

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    If you ask me none of this crap happened until HL2 got leaked

now all of you seriously STFU and play nice... you know like me and abu did over in the other HL2 thread o

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@13 October 2003 - 21:39
    If you ask me none of this crap happened until HL2 got leaked

now all of you seriously STFU and play nice... you know like me and abu did over in the other HL2 thread o
    lol yea... get this topic closed... its goin no where

8. Games   -   #28
    Octopussy
    pm some mod im too lazy

9. Games   -   #29
    Octopussy
    btw
    But if you really want to know. The reason I think your sucking up is because you are. Every post thread he has post in you come in there and say something similar to him. Maybe not all the time but I pretty much see that. Like when he said: "wrestling sucks, especially now" you said(Not quoting you but) "yes wresting sucks" (or something close to those words).
    i belive i pressed enter 2times and then wrote somting else that was a suggestion i didnt just write yes wrestling sucks and its the other way around twist follows me and you know what i dont care like abu when he wrote sotming i wasnt suckin up to him when i posted after him it was just a post

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@13 October 2003 - 23:24
    pm some mod im too lazy
    kk done

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast