Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 & Cs:cz

Originally posted by theprisoner@12 October 2003 - 23:00
    lol, at least being a "jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum" is better than your bro. Hmm... that career sounds kinda cool, ill look into that.
    I wonder whats the pay rate...

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+12 October 2003 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 12 October 2003 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@12 October 2003 - 23:00
    lol, at least being a "jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum" is better than your bro. Hmm... that career sounds kinda cool, ill look into that.
    I wonder whats the pay rate... [/b][/quote]
    ask his parents

3. Games   -   #13
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+13 October 2003 - 07:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 13 October 2003 - 07:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@12 October 2003 - 22:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner
    @12 October 2003 - 23:00

ask his parents [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m up. After whats it been, 3 hours. Hard to sleep. I can actually hear you guys in here talking. Its like its wired to my brain.

I&#39;m bored so I&#39;m just going to mumble for a bit. Wether anyones listening or not. This is a typical day at the folks house.

Mom: Baxton, you still one of those night stockers up at walmart.

Me: Uhhh no. I quit because I just couldn&#39;t get myself up a night. Too tired for a night job.

Mom: No but you can sit on your ass all night playing games with your brother.

Me: *sigh*

Mom: That girlfriend of yours still pregnant...

Me: Of course mom, what do you think?

Mom: Well I thought maybe you&#39;d take my advice and convince her into an abortion.

Me: I&#39;m not going to flush my daughter/son down the toilet just because you don&#39;t like the idea of me being a dad this young.

Mom: Well your only 18 and already gettin a girl pregnant, you droped out of school, and now you don&#39;t have any job. Is that the kind of life you think you deserve?

Me: Of course not...

Mom: You two might actually make something of yourselves if you&#39;d get off your asses instead of playing games.

Me: I really don&#39;t need the money. Sarah and I are not in some hole, she has enough money...she has her job. She doesn&#39;t mind me playing games as long as I&#39;m not botherin her.

Dad: Life isnt about god damn video games. You know how bad it looks to see you and your brother playing fucking video games while your girlfriends are working. They&#39;re more of men then you two lazzy asses. Your going to get a fucking job.

Me: Its a lot of work searching for a fucking job dad. They&#39;re not exactly looking to hire someone like me.

Dad: Thats were the school came in boy. If you&#39;d stayed in school, eddie said he have you a little place to work with his technology shit.

Well thats about it for me. Good parents but very strict. I&#39;m going to get a job, though I&#39;d just rather booze and play games.

If that wasn&#39;t off topic, I don&#39;t know what is. I&#39;m tired, only got few hours, I&#39;m going back to bed.

Night.

4. Games   -   #14
    Octopussy
    no ones gona read all that cade ur fucked up i was never lookin for a fight and belive me you dont wana fuck around with me

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    i know seriously... stop wastin ur time typin all that

6. Games   -   #16
    Octopussy
    btw cade i thought u said we were a community and we were supposed to help people i dont know how your *plays* are helping people out

7. Games   -   #17
    the *plays* you say...

8. Games   -   #18
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+13 October 2003 - 10:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 13 October 2003 - 10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Pitbul@13 October 2003 - 07:00
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@12 October 2003 - 22:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner
    @12 October 2003 - 23:00

ask his parents
    I&#39;m up. After whats it been, 3 hours. Hard to sleep. I can actually hear you guys in here talking. Its like its wired to my brain.

I&#39;m bored so I&#39;m just going to mumble for a bit. Wether anyones listening or not. This is a typical day at the folks house.

Mom: Baxton, you still one of those night stockers up at walmart.

Me: Uhhh no. I quit because I just couldn&#39;t get myself up a night. Too tired for a night job.

Mom: No but you can sit on your ass all night playing games with your brother.

Me: *sigh*

Mom: That girlfriend of yours still pregnant...

Me: Of course mom, what do you think?

Mom: Well I thought maybe you&#39;d take my advice and convince her into an abortion.

Me: I&#39;m not going to flush my daughter/son down the toilet just because you don&#39;t like the idea of me being a dad this young.

Mom: Well your only 18 and already gettin a girl pregnant, you droped out of school, and now you don&#39;t have any job. Is that the kind of life you think you deserve?

Me: Of course not...

Mom: You two might actually make something of yourselves if you&#39;d get off your asses instead of playing games.

Me: I really don&#39;t need the money. Sarah and I are not in some hole, she has enough money...she has her job. She doesn&#39;t mind me playing games as long as I&#39;m not botherin her.

Dad: Life isnt about god damn video games. You know how bad it looks to see you and your brother playing fucking video games while your girlfriends are working. They&#39;re more of men then you two lazzy asses. Your going to get a fucking job.

Me: Its a lot of work searching for a fucking job dad. They&#39;re not exactly looking to hire someone like me.

Dad: Thats were the school came in boy. If you&#39;d stayed in school, eddie said he have you a little place to work with his technology shit.

Well thats about it for me. Good parents but very strict. I&#39;m going to get a job, though I&#39;d just rather booze and play games.

If that wasn&#39;t off topic, I don&#39;t know what is. I&#39;m tired, only got few hours, I&#39;m going back to bed.

Night. [/b][/quote]
    yea this play right here

9. Games   -   #19
    wow... long *plays*...

waste of time...

10. Games   -   #20
    Octopussy
    yea no one even read it

the guy stupid he thinks im trying to pick a fight with him....i ask him prove it and he makes some dum ass play

shakespeare wanabe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast