Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 & Cs:cz

Poster
    Does anyone know the system requirements for HL2 and CS:CZ?

or

Where i could get em?
    signature removed, check the board rules.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by rambler@12 October 2003 - 23:26

Where i could get em?
    Heh....

Kind of snook that one in wouldn't ya say?

Ask about the requirements so you seem normal, then bring out the big gun: "where I could get em?".

Well the system requirements are usually shit. I'll give you my experience since I have 2 computers. One is geforce 5200 128mb video card. amd athlon xp 2200+ at 1.8 ghz. 384 mb of ddr ram. 40 gb hard drive and 20gb hard drive.

My second computer is: 1.8 ghz processor(same as above). geforce 2 64mb video card. 256 mb of ram. Now let me say that my second computer doesnt run this game too good.

If you want to run this game at 800x600 pretty nicely...then get something close to my first computer.

Make sure you have a 128mb video card in other words. The card makes all the difference.

As for where you can get it. Get bittorrent and go to bittorrentmovies.de and click the half-life 2 picture, then when it loads, click the link below.

3. Games   -   #3
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+12 October 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 12 October 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rambler@12 October 2003 - 23:26

Where i could get em?
    Heh....

Kind of snook that one in wouldn&#39;t ya say?

Ask about the requirements so you seem normal, then bring out the big gun: "where I could get em?".

Well the system requirements are usually shit. I&#39;ll give you my experience since I have 2 computers. One is geforce 5200 128mb video card. amd athlon xp 2200+ at 1.8 ghz. 384 mb of ddr ram. 40 gb hard drive and 20gb hard drive.

My second computer is: 1.8 ghz processor(same as above). geforce 2 64mb video card. 256 mb of ram. Now let me say that my second computer doesnt run this game too good.

If you want to run this game at 800x600 pretty nicely...then get something close to my first computer.

Make sure you have a 128mb video card in other words. The card makes all the difference.

As for where you can get it. Get bittorrent and go to bittorrentmovies.de and click the half-life 2 picture, then when it loads, click the link below. [/b][/quote]

wtf does that mean

4. Games   -   #4
    Dude If you don&#39;t understand what it means, then don&#39;t ask. It doesn&#39;t matter. Your just looking to pick a fight with me pussy, and belive me, I&#39;m not the guy you want to start one with. Just cut your crap. Just because I insulted your girlfriend, doesn&#39;t mean you have to stand up for her....

err...

chill out man. The argument was originally between me and TwisT, don&#39;t bring yourself into this.

Night.

EDIT: Oh and please don&#39;t quote me on anything or reply at all actually, I&#39;m just to tired. If I mispelled somethin, who cares. If I didn&#39;t make since, blah...

I&#39;m tired, going to bed. I hope you can get TwisT to straighten up, and maybe tomorrow everything will be back to normal.

Night.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    hmmm, it this like WW3 with CadeLaguana and Octopussy? Wait, CadeLaguana, aren&#39;t you the guy who wanted to kill himself(something about having sex as a kid) a few months ago??

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by theprisoner@13 October 2003 - 05:43
    hmmm, it this like WW3 with CadeLaguana and Octopussy? Wait, CadeLaguana, aren&#39;t you the guy who wanted to kill himself(something about having sex as a kid) a few months ago??
    That would be me be brother. Now I&#39;m an jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum. Rephrase that, all my time talking in a forum and playin games....im to tired to delete... Now I need some rest. So good night good man the prisinoer.

God will set me free...la la la....ho hum....mm...mm....

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+13 October 2003 - 04:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 13 October 2003 - 04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@13 October 2003 - 05:43
    That would be me be brother. Now I&#39;m an jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum. Rephrase that, all my time talking in a forum and playin games....im to tired to delete... Now I need some rest. So good night good man the prisinoer.

God will set me free...la la la....ho hum....mm...mm.... [/b][/quote]
    gawd why are people always fuc*ing with you...???

8. Games   -   #8
    Oh and before I do go I&#39;d like to say if anyone feels free to make fun of me at my expense...feel free to. I&#39;d like to see someone get some laughs outta my life.

EDIT: I see you posted monkee. The reason they are fucking with me is because I&#39;m the good guy trying to keep the forum in order. I haven&#39;t really seen the mods on lately, thought I could help this place out. People come here for answers, I want them to get the best they have coming. Thanks monkee. Glad I know someone is my bud.

Except for my brother, my six friends. My father....my mother is a good friend. She makes better bloody marrys and colordo bulldogs than me. Man they&#39;d make yu drunker than shit, and they&#39;d make you shit...it would hurt your ass.....

I&#39;m tired, so please, no more replys. Might as well get to the hangover and get ovr it as quickyt as possible.

for the last time. Love ya all. NIGHT.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    What... the... fuck...?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    lol, at least being a "jobless alcoholic spending all his time playin games in a forum" is better than your bro. Hmm... that career sounds kinda cool, ill look into that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast