Thread: Does BitHQ Ever Open Their Doors?

Member BT Rep: +1
    I've been trying to get set up in there for what seems like years, and I've never once seen them accepting new accounts. Are they that full up?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    they give out invitation codes in the IRC once in 24 Hours if i remember correctly ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    r4gg's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    ( WE DO NOT INVITE ON IRC )

* Now talking in #bithq
    * Topic is '%|%%|%%|%%-- Welcome to (the) BitHQ.org(y) Hump channel - PM Niek if you want a vHost - #help if you need support - #/b/ithq for a 18+ no rules room ( WE DO NOT INVITE ON IRC )--%%|'
    * Set by yuriko on Sun Jul 26 10:54:10

sorry cant help

rg

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Keep a look out for giveaways in the invites section. If you don't find any invites being given away, request one. Shouldn't be too hard to get then.

-GL
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Bithq V2 is coming , so keep ur fingers crossed

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    johnny_88
    Quote Originally Posted by r4gg View Post
    ( WE DO NOT INVITE ON IRC )

* Now talking in #bithq
    * Topic is '%|%%|%%|%%-- Welcome to (the) BitHQ.org(y) Hump channel - PM Niek if you want a vHost - #help if you need support - #/b/ithq for a 18+ no rules room ( WE DO NOT INVITE ON IRC )--%%|'
    * Set by yuriko on Sun Jul 26 10:54:10

sorry cant help

rg
    r4gg i used to be a very active member of the community with a very high ratio. I didnt sign in for a year when i went to school and now I cant sign back in. None of my emails are in your history for me to reset the password it appears. Is there anyway I can get back on? If you guys can view my history, you will surely see I was a very active member =[

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    If you see "this account has been disabled" upon logging in, there's still hope. Go to IRC and explain the situation.

Now, if it's "username or password incorrect", your account is gone from the database. You'll have to find another invite and start all over again.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the ones needing BitHQ should Pm me with the following:

Speedtest from closest location and Paris
    A few direct links of other trackers they use.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    hopefully not if anything they should let us use our invites before opening any doors