Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you prove your reputation in the tracker

Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr-SeMSeM View Post
    my ratio 111.0 and i mentioned that i have seedbox , and they modify my profile and leave a note there that i have seedbox .
    today i tried to login i got disabled
    i joined the irc help and the answer i got

i have unique user in all trackers and have very good ratio .
    That's what we call overseeding. Lots of trackers does not permit overseeding. It doesn't make sense to seed in a ratio of20:1 or more. Other users wont stand a chance to seed. Sorry to tell you this, but you actually deserved to be banned.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Dr-SeMSeM's Avatar Just Me :: Dr-SeMSeM BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr-SeMSeM View Post
    my ratio 111.0 and i mentioned that i have seedbox , and they modify my profile and leave a note there that i have seedbox .
    today i tried to login i got disabled
    i joined the irc help and the answer i got

i have unique user in all trackers and have very good ratio .
    That's what we call overseeding. Lots of trackers does not permit overseeding. It doesn't make sense to seed in a ratio of20:1 or more. Other users wont stand a chance to seed. Sorry to tell you this, but you actually deserved to be banned.
    but the buffer so small amount as start
    2MB down / 223 MB Up

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I don't need to proof anything about myself.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    run silent run deep...

you chatterbox blabbermouths always ask "why me?"
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    reputation is not something you prove you have...either you have it or you don't...

if you do have a good reputation you won't even need or be asked to prove a thing... in other words, if you need to prove something, you don't have a good reputation =/

anyway, "they" will know if you're ok... they always know =)
    Last edited by 7th; 12-08-2009 at 02:36 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Why do you need a "reputation"?

Why not just download some things you want to watch/use/listen to/play from some sites, seed them to 1:1, and be happy? Just be a good user, and if you want to get involved then fill some requests or post some interesting things in forum topics.

Stop trying so hard. Its really very pointless.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Do you mean how do you get away with trading/cheating and convince them you're legit when you're not? This question shouldn't even be an issue for most people who are innocent .

Unless they have a trading past to clear their name of. Which more people than people realise, have.

Or if you're in a situation where it looked like you did/intended something bad but didn't - which is pretty common I guess. In this case: be friendly, patient, respectful, and truthful. Don't be desperate and don't be ass-kissy. Yeah, "be cool" sums it up basically ....

Doing good deeds does not fix any bad deeds (that you might have done before). People see through that, and it's lame. Besides, doing that is avoiding the real issue (and thus only hurting your case) - which is WHETHER you've done such bad deeds in the past, *or not*. As already said, reputation is soemthing you get from your past actions, not your future ones.

But if you're given a second chance, it can't help to be active, no? (which you should be, anyway...)

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just don't try to fool people like you just did.
    the only rep point i can see in your BT rep history come from a trader who didn't apply in any of your giveaways... curious isn't it?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
    Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
    Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
    Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
    And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

The "For dummies" how-to be a reputable member at a tracker.

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-08-2009 at 05:17 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I immediately donate as soon as I join, so I can pretend I'm supercool and they will love me and forgive me everything because i'm a donor !
    Then, I go to IRC 24/7 and kiss their asses and e-dick suck as much as I can. And I giggle like a little girl when one of them cracks some shitty joke. oh, oh, and I spit on FST as much as I can, and as often as possible (though I probably got invited there through here).
    Then, I go to their forums and I say I agree with everyone else that posted before me, therefore, making me a community guy. If some user disagrees with something, I say immediately that he shouldn't go against staff's ideas, as they were written by God himself.
    Every time a staffer posts at some random forum, I post something like "<3 insert-staffer-of-your-choice-here"
    And the cherry on the top of the cake, I rent a Gbit seedbox and I seed as much as I can so I can get a uberleet ratio and pretend to be an even better and reputable member.

The "For dummies" how-to be a reputable member at a tracker.

Feel free to use it, it hasn't any copyright.

I TOTALLY agree! <3 Cabalo and Idol

And F*CK anyone who says otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast