Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Html Editor For Newbies.

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I want to edit a french klite build-in web page, with links to french forums, and sites. which html builder do you recomend me, knowing that I don't know anything about that kind of manipulation.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Frontpage is by far the Easiest that I have seen.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Thanks

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    My vote goes to coolpage 2.72. Free to try (as long as it takes). http://www.coolpage.com
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Don't listen to anyone. Use Frontpage or Dreamweaver. Whether you are starting off or are an expert both are handy. Frontpage has a MsWord look so easier for some people but it insertss junk codes. But its ok in the starting. Goodluck!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Why shouldn&#39;t he listen? He&#39;s asking for advice and therefore it&#39;s quit normall that people react.
    Go for Coolpage it is the most easiest HTML WYSIWYG editor you&#39;ve seen.
    Dreamweaver imo isn&#39;t suitable for a newbee.
    Frontpage has it&#39;s flaws.
    Real advice: try all recommendations and stick with the one you like the most.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I didn&#39;t mean literally to ignore others. You very much have the right to have your own opinions, and so do I.

However since you have brought CoolPage up let me bring up some points. It is only for people who want to start building very basic webpages and things you can do is very limited.

Why should I say when others have already said a lot about it. Moreover I don&#39;t want to repeat the same thing because I haven&#39;t used it. My knowledge about its ups and downs come from these reviews as well. Suit yourself and take out some time to read it.

CNET User Reviews

CoolPage Website Creator Review

Again, even after reading this you prefer, then its your own choice. I have been in webdevelopment field for years. Whether its basic or advanced Frontpage and Dreamweaver are both handy.

Cheers&#33;
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Cheers to you as well, but I made my first steps building a site with Coolpage cause I couldn&#39;t get good results with Frontpage or Dreamweaver. So actually I&#39;m a newbee with building sites. And as I understood so is Leonidas.
    Therefore my reaction.
    Nothing seriuos though

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Go to http://www.ynhockey.net/html.php and read my guide - the guide is made for newbies and you&#39;ll know HTML pretty well once you read it - then just use Notepad. If you&#39;re impatient though, I&#39;d recommend Dreamweaver... but HTML isn&#39;t hard to master at all, it would take you oh... a week maybe.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Looks good. maybe if I have the time I might use your site as a startingpoint learning HTML

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast