Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile World

Ex-member
    I've got an idea - how about we make a "suggestions for other worlds" world, and then we'll completely ignore anything that gets posted in there?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Lamsey@13 October 2003 - 14:15
    I've got an idea - how about we make a "suggestions for other worlds" world, and then we'll completely ignore anything that gets posted in there?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by sharedholder+13 October 2003 - 14:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 13 October 2003 - 14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@13 October 2003 - 14:15
    I&#39;ve got an idea - how about we make a "suggestions for other worlds" world, and then we&#39;ll completely ignore anything that gets posted in there?
    [/b][/quote]
    when?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    lynx's Avatar .
    How about Modworld - then WE can ignore the mods.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by lynx@13 October 2003 - 14:21
    How about Modworld - then WE can ignore the mods.
    We already have a modworld - and you don&#39;t get the option of ignoring it, because you can&#39;t see it.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Maybe a Customization & Skinning Section with cursors, icons ,wallpapers,....and a Web/Graphic Designers Corner ?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    Skinning the mods? That&#39;s a bit harsh.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@13 October 2003 - 15:41
    Skinning the mods? That&#39;s a bit harsh.
    You could make some bolognese from them

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    This board never seem to amaze me anymore. if you were to ask a million people to come to this board and give it a try, you would get 10 million opinions. Yes that&#39;s 10 opinions to 1 talk about satisfaction

But then again, i&#39;ve always thought we should have people&#39;s section heck, why can&#39;t we all be mods, at least we won&#39;t complaint about eachother anymore.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    hmmm a board completely moderated by its members....not knowing anything about starting a board how would i go about performing an experiment with this aim?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast