Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Socom Navy Seals 2

Is the Socom Navy Seals 2 game going to be any good? I played the first one and it was pretty good. Does anybody know the release date and if it'll be worth buying it?

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    the release date is 11/4/2003

i dont know if it will be any good, i played socom the first one and i thought it kinda sucked...the controls and stuff you cant beat fps games that areon pc they are just awesome at graphics and contorls B)

3. Games   -   #3
    the first one is ez! all I did was rush every time. I would seriously try to rush and just own everyone thinking that I would die, but nope... I didn't die... So it was kinda funny on my side...

4. Games   -   #4
    Octopussy
    i heard the online version for this game only works for ppl with like dsl or modem is that true? (for socom first)

5. Games   -   #5
    personaly I didn't like the multiplayer, but I think that the game might work with diel up but it will run really slow, really, really slow... so slow that you wont be able to connect... hmm... ok, I guess you do need broadband...

6. Games   -   #6
    Octopussy
    heh...im happy tho cuz i sold my ps2 and im gona get cable internet now cuz i got enough money for 1st 6 months then mabe ill save money i get for lunch and stuff

7. Games   -   #7
    you sold your ps2... omg... why would you do that?

8. Games   -   #8
    Octopussy
    i duno lol i got 150 bux

9. Games   -   #9
    $150? omg... what a loser... I can get $151... so beat that! B)

10. Games   -   #10
    Octopussy
    lmao omg 1 buck lol actuallly people shoulda bought it for less then 100 cuz it was 2 years used and ps2 is like 200 now and by thanksgivin it will be less

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast