View Poll Results: What should happen to me?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow me to stay

44 34.92%
  • Allow me to stay, but with disabled privs

27 21.43%
  • I'm not wanted here

55 43.65%
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Tv Controls you Banned from FST?

Poster BT Rep: +3
    i took a quick look over torrentinvites.net looks like scammers heaven over there

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    seeing the poll makes me laugh

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    voted not wanted here because i really dont care.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I thought we were amis.
    you said it: we were
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-14-2009 at 04:02 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I still do not know the whole story but I dont believe this thread was opened at your choice OP. I think you had no choice and if you were not caught then you would continue to sell invites, which in my mind is far worse than trading.

Both are against the rules but taking money from someone causes a lot of potential issues such as complaints,one member selling a invite and the buyer crying becuase he never got his invite takes it up with paypal or your bank. Is that less harmful than trading?
    Plus the reason that you "did not" sell the invite is cause the invites there are closed and you could not. I believe you had every intention of profiting from your invites there. You just got caught is all and now want pity, redemption. I will vote for you to stay DP'ed. If not you will continue your behavior somewhere else. If you obey the rules from now on then you should be forgiven and trusted by some in time.
    I am not debating that though, that is not the thread topic.
    No matter what is going on in RL, you tried to make money off of a FST member/BT site knowing it was wrong. What excuse could be going on in RL that you needed to resort to selling a invite? When this and if this is forgotten, how are we to know you will not slither away to another forum and do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Im not forcing to you to respond as you may lose reputation.
    But if you really believe in what you speak you would answer.

Matter of fact, anyone who has the audacity to answer the question, please respond.
    Either one or the other. And explain

Is it worst to post a thread saying your selling an invite but never sell it. (ignore my intentions whatever your interpretation may be)

or

Is it worst to trade an account for another account on FST trade section.
    Both are bad but it is worse to sell invites. You are creating your own market to make $ off of. If you(as a example) were caught breaking the law wherever you live and got caught there would be no poll for you.You would have to suffer consequences for your actions.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-14-2009 at 05:11 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    If you could please ignore the question as I believe it doesn't pertain to my case.

Pone I never sold an invite, so please don't accuse me of such actions.

Even if you don't believe what I said in my first post, the worst you could call me is an attempted invite seller.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 12-14-2009 at 08:19 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Ok. Fair enough. If this is the only time, a attempt at selling a invite? but the invites were closed so you could not even if you wanted to. then but I did not say you ever sold a invite. Posted you attempted to and i have no idea if you have done so in the past.. Just posting what I am reading here in your words.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-14-2009 at 08:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Ok. Fair enough. If this is the only time a attempt at selling a invite but the invites were closed so you could not even if you wanted to. then but I did not say you ever sold a invite. Posted you attempted to and i have no idea if you have done so in the past.. Just posting what I am reading here in your words.
    Nothing should be in the question, I have proof for every website that I am genuine. Also that I have never traded or sold an invite.

If you want a proof please ask, as posted in my first post I have nothing to hide.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 12-14-2009 at 08:26 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    I voted so I did my part and i never saw your thread so leaving this one. Can't do anything about it now anyway.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-14-2009 at 08:29 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Voted DP'd so you don't have an excuse to justify your ways because of already being banned here.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast