Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2

I just hope that the game is actually GOOD, I hate it when the gaming media hypes up a game and then it ends up sucking harder than anything before it...

2. Games   -   #42
    Octopussy
    ....its the best game to be made or will be

3. Games   -   #43
    Originally posted by Octopussy@31 October 2003 - 18:25
    ....its the best game to be made or will be
    ...in your opinion
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Games   -   #44
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have looked everywhere for the beta. Its no longer on any bit torrent sites. I cant find crap on Shareza. and all the forums are leading me nowhere. does anyone know where i can get the file?

5. Games   -   #45
    BANNED
    first, its not beta, its just a LEAKED version... second, ur best choice after those would be mIRC....

DWk

6. Games   -   #46
    .....So how do u get the Leaked Version. the address given in another thread doesnt work

7. Games   -   #47
    Mad_Man
    I found an eDonkey link for the hl2 beta:
    http://www.shareprovider.com/edonkey-link-1567.html

I haven&#39;t tried downloading from that link because the ques were hudge.

8. Games   -   #48
    filewasp's Avatar Poster
    [SIZE=7]Hey I just downloaded Half live but it say&#39;s uplink after it. It plays great. Says something about getting the full version. I want to know is there a place to enter the key and make it a full version or is this just the demo you can get at their website. Anybody there?

9. Games   -   #49
    Originally posted by filewasp@14 November 2003 - 22:27
    [SIZE=7]Hey I just downloaded Half live but it say&#39;s uplink after it. It plays great. Says something about getting the full version. I want to know is there a place to enter the key and make it a full version or is this just the demo you can get at their website. Anybody there?
    POST THE WEB SITE U GOT IT FROM OR SOMEONE SHARE THE INSTALLER&#33;?&#33;&#33;?&#33;?

10. Games   -   #50
    Originally posted by filewasp@14 November 2003 - 22:27
    HAHAHAHAHAHA&#33; I had Half Life: Uplink. Guess what? Uplink is actually some kind of demo. Its a special demo cuz its not in the original game. and its standalone. Uplink is nothing special... u can get it officially from fileplanet or other places

--------------------------CHIDORI&#33; (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast