Thread: ReQ - GFT

MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hello...
    Been looking for a GFT invite since SCT unfortunately close, and had no luck. so if anyone would be kind enough to invitme, it would be grateful, i'm a good member and can you proof that.

Ratio Proof
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1236/ratios.png

Last edited by MegLeetch; 12-15-2009 at 12:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You seem a nice guy, good luck with the request.
    Last edited by pffm; 12-15-2009 at 02:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MegLeetch View Post
    Hello...
    Been looking for a GFT invite since SCT unfortunately close
    If you still have the ScT confirmation e-mails, or can !user yourself on their IRC, you may be able to get an SCC invite.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by bryant View Post
    You seem a nice guy, good luck with the request.
    Thanks for support.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Hello...
    Been looking for a GFT invite since SCT unfortunately close
    If you still have the ScT confirmation e-mails, or can !user yourself on their IRC, you may be able to get an SCC invite.
    I have one friend with one invite for Scc but i dont want, i prefer GFT and i will try my luck. thanks anyway...
    Last edited by MegLeetch; 12-15-2009 at 05:18 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    In celebration of getting my privs back you have been chosen to be helped...As that is what I like to do...

Send me profile links to PtN and your Best tv tracker (as you put it your other thread) via PM...

bum
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    In celebration of getting my privs back you have been chosen to be helped...As that is what I like to do...

Send me profile links to PtN and your Best tv tracker (as you put it your other thread) via PM...

bum
    i can't Pm'm you.

bumrocks has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clean some space plz.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Done...

The must have changed the inbox quota amount since I had 36 more PM than I was supposed to...

Haven't had access to PMs in awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post

bum
    i can't Pm'm you.

bumrocks has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clean some space plz.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.