Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Pc And Halo 2

help!!! ive downloaded flt-halo. when i try to install, i get to about 22%, then i get an error with b30.map. its says it may be in use or there isn't enough room on my hd. i know there is enough room and there isn't anything that would be using it. any ideas????

2. Games   -   #22
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Squirrely@14 October 2003 - 23:24
    help!!! ive downloaded flt-halo. when i try to install, i get to about 22%, then i get an error with b30.map. its says it may be in use or there isn't enough room on my hd. i know there is enough room and there isn't anything that would be using it. any ideas????
    hey, welcome to the forum. now, where did u get it? if it was from kazaa, its corrupt. get it from bittorrent or emule. search around to find excellent guides on these topics

3. Games   -   #23
    Squirrely,
    Go to this address: http://cdmage.orcon.net.nz/main.html and download and install CDmage. Use it to scan for errors and fix corrupt sectors. Better than downloading it again (although you should use bittorrent for CD images in the future).

4. Games   -   #24
    Octopussy
    for all u folks who wana play online, go to gamecopyworld.com and get the 1.01, not 1.02, 1.01 crack. then open up halo, and multiplayer, and update the game. then copy and overwrite the crack into the folder. and ur ready to play. thing is this only works on cracked servers

about that so i get 1.01 crack then put it in and then go on game and update and then put that crack again?

5. Games   -   #25
    Octopussy
    wtf i did that and it says ur clien is older then the host or somtinghow do u join cracked serverS???

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by Octopussy@15 October 2003 - 01:06
    for all u folks who wana play online, go to gamecopyworld.com and get the 1.01, not 1.02, 1.01 crack. then open up halo, and multiplayer, and update the game. then copy and overwrite the crack into the folder. and ur ready to play. thing is this only works on cracked servers

about that so i get 1.01 crack then put it in and then go on game and update and then put that crack again?
    um... i said that up there already

7. Games   -   #27
    Octopussy
    huh?

8. Games   -   #28
    he was trying to quote you abu. His question is:

9. Games   -   #29
    Octopussy
    sorry if u didnt understand it...i forgot to put the [ quote] thing

10. Games   -   #30
    yea, u let halo update as u enter mp, and then get the 1.01 crack, if that doesn't work, try the 1.02 crack

this worked for me. playing rite now. i'm pretty good at ctf, won 2 pts already

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast