Thread: [RE] Bitme invite

Ok, been an avid BT user for years, but wanting to focus on learning torrents. I have heard Bitme is a great site, but its really amazing how difficult it is to get an invite. I have a lot of learning torrents I can contribute, although I'm not sure which ones are already on Bitme. I always try to give back what I download. What do I need to do to receive an invite? I am willing to be patient and pay my dues. I would just like to get the ball rolling so I can earn a place at the table. Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    for starters u can b more active here. do some give aways etc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Thanks for the replies. Ya, I signed up back in 06, but about that same time started a new job, and lost track... I'll have to figure out what people on here are interested in as a give away. I don't have a lot of private tracker invites, Just Demonoid and stuff like that...nothing really exclusive. Pretty much just shared on the open trackers...was hit twice by the RIAA...had enough of that...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by compressor5 View Post
    Ok, been an avid BT user for years, but wanting to focus on learning torrents. I have heard Bitme is a great site, but its really amazing how difficult it is to get an invite. I have a lot of learning torrents I can contribute, although I'm not sure which ones are already on Bitme. I always try to give back what I download. What do I need to do to receive an invite? I am willing to be patient and pay my dues. I would just like to get the ball rolling so I can earn a place at the table. Thanks!
    elaborate.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    deichmann's Avatar Poster
    join docspedia.org, or wait till christmas day cause scienceHD will be open for signup based on a questionaire, good luck