Thread: Mst3k Cabcelled

Several messages ago, I asked for 3 series 4 MST3K files. WWW-TK-Klite.User(a name hard to track down.) Offered the requested files, yet shutdown download after about 30K or so. This person uploaded every file in series 1-3 and I can only suspect that he is a 16 year old with 8 year old socialization. Therefore I have removed deries 1-4 for the forseeable future. Perhaps in 6 months or so I can obtain the missing files. KaZaa sucks because it does not force a downloader to be an uploader.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    why do people come here and think they're addressing the entire kazaa user-base when they post a message. or even that they're addressing all of the people who use kazaa lite?

HI. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO USE KAZAA LITE DO NOT READ THIS FORUM, AND EVEN FEWER OF THE REGULAR KAZAA USERS READ IT. ALSO, MOST OF US ARE PROLLY NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOU THREATENING TO REMOVE YOUR SHARED FILES BECAUSE 1) YOU'RE PROLLY NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS MST3K FILES, 2) THE CHANCES ARE SLIM THAT ANYONE FROM THIS FORUM HAS EVER CONNECTED TO YOU ON FASTTRACK BECAUSE OF THE SHEER NUMBER OF SUPERNODES, AND 3) MST3K, WHO CARES.

and 4) quit starting threads in the verified hash section that do not contain verified hashes.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Don't Worry. I will not be posting hashes here for a very long time. BTW did you download any of my files? I had 8 slots running 34/7 for 3 weekks. I'll even go out on a limb and conclude that all your files are hiiden and you only download what is visible. Upset because this is not a hash messase? Where are your hashrs and where are the 3 files I requested?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2
    dude, just get the hell outa here, no one gives a crap about your leeching threat, if you had have a brain and really wanted mst3k you would know about dap project and would have switched to emule, so piss off.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Hummmm

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by staev@16 October 2003 - 05:17
    BTW did you download any of my files? I had 8 slots running 34/7 for 3 weekks.
    LOL. did i not already say that the chances are slim, that anyone from the k-lite forum has downloaded ANYTHING from you? have i downloaded your MST3K files? NO.

what have i downloaded from Kazaa in the last couple of months? less than 100mb of "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist" episodes in WMV form. i'm not greedy for hashes, 'cause i don't even use them anymore. BUT FOLLOW THE FRICKIN' RULES OF THE FORUM. hashes go in the hash section, your bitching goes elsewhere.

my point is, shuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuppppp. your threats are completely misdirected, nobody cares if you hold your shared folder up for ransom ("give me the episodes, or i take my folder offline!"). stop sharing. stop using kazaa. nobody cares. just shut up already. you think you're important, but you're only one guy, out of 3 or 4 million users. stop threatening to take your ball and go home. just do it. sheesh.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by staev@16 October 2003 - 07:21
    Several messages ago, I asked for 3 series 4 MST3K files. WWW-TK-Klite.User(a name hard to track down.) Offered the requested files, yet shutdown download after about 30K or so. This person uploaded every file in series 1-3 and I can only suspect that he is a 16 year old with 8 year old socialization. Therefore I have removed deries 1-4 for the forseeable future. Perhaps in 6 months or so I can obtain the missing files. KaZaa sucks because it does not force a downloader to be an uploader.
    I sense that you are a 16-year old with an 8-year old's social skills.