Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: megabyteme wubs CN

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Sorry for bringing BT stuff into the lounge but something really pissed me off today. What a slag would do and how many arses he licks just for some recognition of his help to a stupid tracker.

quote:
    'check this out'
    'I was able to get that old thread closed. I also reported the guy who reopened it for making ethnic comments about the staff here. I was not able to get him suspended, but I did get the picture he posted removed.'
    'https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-how-is-cn-invit-system-370016'
    'I also reported each of the pics from the review as "copyright violations" on tinypic. We will have to see if that is effective.'
    'I spend a fair amount of time on FST. I am on fairly good terms with some of the staff. I will keep my eyes open for things like this and help out where I can. I cannot promise any more than making a good argument why things should be removed and those who violate FST rules should be punished. However, sometimes I make a pretty decent argument.'

You havin a laugh mate. I have never seen such hypocrisy to a human being. I have never done any harm to you, nor to that shite tracker but it seems that you keep on insulting and stacking me everywhere I go. I may not be on all the trackers you are, I may not have kids and a real familly like you do, I may not spend all my spare time posting on forums, I might even be thicker than you are but I least keep my dignity and not kiss everybody's arses to get to be somebody one day.

Laters

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You couldn't even get the quote function to work right so I'm not reading it.

It was prolly wank anyways.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quite an interesting read.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    That, coming from yourself, simply re-enforces my first thought.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yea good read, I read it twice.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    That, coming from yourself, simply re-enforces my first thought.
    Obviousment, I only read crap. You should join the fellas at the BT section.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i can feel your pain ovisan

poor you!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

For those interested, and there doesn't seem to be (m)any... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gen...-370016/page10

In this link (reopened after being dead for 2 1/2 mos.), you will see several slanders against the CN staff, one of my friends, and a staff member here.

You'll find ovisan's cheap efforts to bad-mouth the tracker AND in my quoted text, find the link to a pic indicating East Indians as "the reason why (blah, blah)". IMO, ovisan, you should have been suspended for your racist/ethnic slander- maybe since you brought this to everyone's attention, it will be looked at again.

Sorry you have no friends, family, house, life, car, food, water, oxygen, pets, dental hygiene products, ...sorry, what else was that?

Anyway, yer quite the sleuth- I use the same name on (almost) all my trackers- only when an inviter asks me to use a different name, do I. I have a good relationship with the staff here. And I make some convincing arguments (occasionally).

You seem to go out of your way to be a douche bag to as many people as you can. I like a lot of those people. Quit being an impotent prick and I probably won't notice you. Ever.

And honestly, next time someone violates the privacy of a tracker that works very hard to keep, I will get the shit removed even quicker. If the little cocksucker does something stupid while doing it, I will make every effort to see that they get punished.

Sorry, chalice. I will work on making shorter posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I lub the Christmas spirit .
    Hot cocoa and hugs all around.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Merry Christmas, you scruffy Canadian, you.

Peace, brotherdoobie

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast