Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some good alternatives

I'm in school and love to read as well. I recently found this site and learned of sites such as biteme.org. I was excited to find out that these types of sites existed. What are some good alternatives to biteme?

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    bitspyder and bibliotik..
    the three of them, together, would complement each other..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome to FST, downwardpull!

Try http://ebooksshares.org

They have frequent open signups. One of my personal favorites. BEST selection of culinary books I have ever found.

http://puretorrents.org

Also has open signups. Nice system for searching. Site is still gowing through some growth spurts. Worth checking out, esp. for textbooks and school references.

Edit- You seem like a very good, honest guy who is trying to explore the community. PM me with a link to this page (reminding me of my offer) and give me a little bit of history (which trackers, how long, your connection speed) on your BT experience. I think I can get you set up with a nice general tracker, or two that I think you will enjoy.

Edit2- OP has received invite to RevTT. Seems like a very good guy. Glad to help!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-18-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Ed1-Offered PM Ed2-Gave RevTT Invite
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by downwardpull View Post
    What are some good alternatives to biteme?
    Is that like BitMe?

Just kidding More trackers have been posted on your other thread, and here's even more info:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gen...tracker-381922
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Downwardpull has this to say to that .

Quote Originally Posted by downwardpull View Post
    biteme

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Try http://avaxhome.ws/ the Ebook section, there's a variety of subjects there.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 12-18-2009 at 09:38 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    What about trackers like DocsBits? I think MyAnonamouse might have some pretty good e-learning content.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help! IdolEyes787 thanks for the advice on my other thread! Many thanks to megabyteme as well!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You are very welcome, DWP! I hope you are enjoying the site. Glanced at your stats (hey, if Santa can do it...) and you are keeping your end of the bargain. Looks like RevTT has a good new member.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast