Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hl2 & Cs:cz

Poster
    Does anyone know the system requirements for HL2 and CS:CZ?

or

Where i could get em?
    signature removed, check the board rules.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Oh by the way, don't double post. These guys get real angry when you do that.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by rambler@12 October 2003 - 22:25

or

Where i could get em?
    first one all dont double post, second of all ur sig is too frickin, big check the biggest size aloud...

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by TwisT+12 October 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT &#064; 12 October 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rambler@12 October 2003 - 22:25

or

Where i could get em?
    first one all dont double post, second of all ur sig is too frickin, big check the biggest size aloud... [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t need backup TwisT. No need to get mad at the guy, he probably doesn&#39;t know. I do agree with you though, the sig is too big and needs to be reduced.

TwisT you need to stop being so cruel to people or STFU. Good luck with the game rambler&#33;

EDIT: Oh and TwisT aren&#39;t you a hipocrite. You&#39;re telling him to not double post, yet I see you spam out the ass in here. Where did you come from anyway? Just a disease in the wind...

Theres room to change TwisT. Before its too late and I rip your head off. B)

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    shut up faggot, i wasnt talking to u... and i was right his sig is to big, and hes not new either he has 25 posts, also ive never double posted show me a screen shot, and u cant rip shit, so stfu

6. Games   -   #6
    Oooh temper temper. It doesn&#39;t matter if you never double posted kid, its your fucking spamming. You post shit after someone has already said it to get more fucking post counts&#33; I&#39;m not going to sit here and argue with some smart ass with an attitude that just walked in the forum one day and started posting. You have no reason to be here. You aren&#39;t of any help TwisT. You cause more problems then you solve. Why don&#39;t you just take off on the Tri-Cycle you rode in on. I have nothing more to say to you other than if your going to reply to a topic, be some help. Stop your spamming and actually help, or leave. We have delt with tons of people like you in the past, I&#39;ll be damned if I&#39;m going to live through it again.

Ciao.

7. Games   -   #7
    Octopussy
    Hl 2:

"The minimum system spec is currently targeted at a 700 MHz PC with 128 MB RAM and a DX6-level video card, eg: TNT2 etc, meaning you won&#39;t need a supercomputer to run Half-Life 2 but don&#39;t expect to see reflective water,dynamic shadows and bump-mapped textures.

The game running at reasonable detail eg: 25/40 fps, requires a 1600Mhz cpu, 256 mb ram, GeForce4 Ti or Ati Radeon card.

In real life you need the best from a new game so I would recommend a 2000 cpu, or higher 512 mb ram or higher, GeForce4 Ti4800 128 ddr or ATI Radeon 9600 pro.
    IF you&#39;ve got the money ATI Radeon 9800 pro. or Geforce FX5900 ultra
    The more power the better but not essential with this game."

-ultimategamer.com

Condition zero:

Required

Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME
    Processor: Pentium III 500 MHz or Higher
    Video Card: 16 MB 3D Video Card
    Hard Drive: 500 MB HD
    CD-ROM: 4x or Faster
    RAM: 96 MB RAM

Recommended

Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz or Higher
    Video Card: 32 MB 3D Video Card
    RAM: 128 MB RAM

guess im the only person helpin ppl out now huh cade

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 23:26
    Oooh temper temper. It doesn&#39;t matter if you never double posted kid, its your fucking spamming. You post shit after someone has already said it to get more fucking post counts&#33; I&#39;m not going to sit here and argue with some smart ass with an attitude that just walked in the forum one day and started posting. You have no reason to be here. You aren&#39;t of any help TwisT. You cause more problems then you solve. Why don&#39;t you just take off on the Tri-Cycle you rode in on. I have nothing more to say to you other than if your going to reply to a topic, be some help. Stop your spamming and actually help, or leave. We have delt with tons of people like you in the past, I&#39;ll be damned if I&#39;m going to live through it again.

Ciao.
    k ur sig isnt funny... and u have no friends... k thnx and i wasnt giving back up

9. Games   -   #9
    Octopussy
    lol cade vs twist thsi si funny lets all sit back and watch this flameeeeeers

10. Games   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by TwisT+13 October 2003 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT @ 13 October 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@12 October 2003 - 23:26
    Oooh temper temper.&nbsp; It doesn&#39;t matter if you never double posted kid, its your fucking spamming.&nbsp; You post shit after someone has already said it to get more fucking post counts&#33;&nbsp; I&#39;m not going to sit here and argue with some smart ass with an attitude that just walked in the forum one day and started posting.&nbsp; You have no reason to be here.&nbsp; You aren&#39;t of any help TwisT.&nbsp; You cause more problems then you solve.&nbsp; Why don&#39;t you just take off on the Tri-Cycle you rode in on.&nbsp; I have nothing more to say to you other than if your going to reply to a topic, be some help.&nbsp; Stop your spamming and actually help, or leave.&nbsp; We have delt with tons of people like you in the past, I&#39;ll be damned if I&#39;m going to live through it again.

Ciao.&nbsp;
    k ur sig isnt funny... and u have no friends... k thnx and i wasnt giving back up [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m CadeLaguana&#39;s friend you nub&#33;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast