Thread: Scrambled Songs?

boomslang64
    ok, i know im not alone with this because alot of my friends have had the same problem, it seems that songs from recent cd have some kind of copy protection, they can be directly copied onto the computer or copied onto cds but when downloaded off kazaa they seem to be scrambled, at least the ones with the most users! this is soo annoying. is anyone having the same problem i'm having and more imporantly how can it be fixed????

somebody help me!

:rtfm:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    This has been happening for over the past 5 months. cant the admins fix it or sumfing... or atleast some type of special patch (that indicates you the file is a fake) this is starting to get on my nerves!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    @boomslang64 - go HERE
    @ Formula1 - it's in the works, yet will never be 100%.

Both-Try my sig tips to avoid them.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nikita69@13 October 2003 - 23:26
    @boomslang64 - go HERE
    @ Formula1 - it's in the works, yet will never be 100%.

Both-Try my sig tips to avoid them.
    I did , but no offence its useless ( I tried it , but chances are 50 percent of all the mp3 files on k-lite are fake) and well to be honest Kazaa and possibly k-lite is gonna die because of this , well i think i may stick to using iMesh or Shareaza for downloading now , well nice know kazaa....

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    dlpmpls
    Originally posted by Formula1@13 October 2003 - 23:35
    ..well i think i may stick to using iMesh or Shareaza for downloading now , well nice know kazaa....
    As a forums moderator for imesh I can tell you there are just as many or more fake mp3 files on imesh, I see it all the time. With RIAA suing imesh and with the new version of imesh now having the feature to not share files or lucky if you can find a good mp3.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    frankly folks, the last time I got a fake file was about a month ago. I dl/ul about 2-5gb a week. on an average I get once or twice a month.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Work of the RIAA.