Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] TorrentBytes

DeeJay007's Avatar iPlayer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hello, can anybody help me with an account on this tracker ? signups are closed, and the invites also . please, I deally need it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There are no invites, and sign-ups open frequently. Bookmark the sign-up page and you should be able to get in in a matter of days.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Yep, I've been a member on there over a year and have never seen or heard of any invites... I got in through open signup as have a few people I know who have just tried periodically to register.

Keep trying, I'm sure it'll pay off

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TB is so insanely hard to sign up at... make sure you think of a long password with lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols and you or your browser/firewall aren't blocking HTTP referers before you even think about registering.

If you turn your thoughts into actions, also click the links to the FAQ and rules even if you ticked the boxes stating you read them. And be quick.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    What is it that you are hoping for at TBy that you are not able to find elsewhere? If you are looking for content, then most of that is available on most other sites. However, the forums are quite good. They also have some nice fl packs.

Just saying TL or RevTT would give you the same content. PreToMe is non-ratio and has similar content as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    virumandii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    TB has the hardest signup. Read through the instructions carefully before signup. TB Open signups frequently.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    What is it that you are hoping for at TBy that you are not able to find elsewhere? If you are looking for content, then most of that is available on most other sites. However, the forums are quite good. They also have some nice fl packs.

Just saying TL or RevTT would give you the same content. PreToMe is non-ratio and has similar content as well.
    TB is open sign-ups, the others usually require an invite, and TB also has a ton of useful freeleech 'packs'

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

TB is open sign-ups, the others usually require an invite, and TB also has a ton of useful freeleech 'packs'
    Yep. Sometimes it can be frustrating to get in when only a few slots open up. PTM is pretty easy to get an invite for. Just trying to offer the OP some alternatives.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Tb use to be one of the best now it blows chunks
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    Tb use to be one of the best now it blows chunks
    It's still quite good, IMO. If this were not the Christmas season, I would challenge you to a duel at dawn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast