Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Balamm's Side Of The Story

Yes, I heard you actually got banned for being "too demure", regrettable incident.

Also, your assumptions are incorrect. If you happened to have a better understanding of the forum in general, you would know that JPaul and I get on quite respectably and my post was poke in the ribs, an ironic joke, and well, passably funny.

I visit all the forums, but post where I know best. Is one forum superior to another, or do they just tweak different interests. Why refer to the lounge as "precious", unless your snidely implying some sort of musicworld superiority or errantly replying that I don't leave and venture into the "real" forums.

I didn't have problem with your number of posts, I was just suggesting that with your posting record and your previous exile from the forum, you have clearly documented a history of attention getting. I think it would be more appropriate for me to join YOUR club.

I certainly do treasure productive members like you who post uplifting posts like this: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST...ndpost&p=577757
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 October 2003 - 10:55
    I certainly do treasure productive members like you who post uplifting posts like this: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST...ndpost&p=577757
    Omg you found my quote of the week...i do think that is my best work

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    and your previous exile from the forum, you have clearly documented a history of attention getting.
    Well even though i don't have to explain that to a person such as youself...but for the benifit of the rest of the forum...i was having family troubles and relationship troubles at the time...and only a few musicworld people know what i was going through and i will leave it at that...

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Yes, I heard you actually got banned for being "too demure", regrettable incident.
    Oh yeah i never have been banned or moderated thank you very much...

i've had one warning about and incident in the lounge *of all places*

so therefore another false statement from yourself trying to put a black mark against my name...

5. Lounge   -   #95
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+15 October 2003 - 21:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 15 October 2003 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@16 October 2003 - 10:55
    Oh yeah i never have been banned or moderated thank you very much...

i&#39;ve had one warning about and incident in the lounge *of all places*

so therefore another false statement from yourself trying to put a black mark against my name... [/b][/quote]
    STFU Whore&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #96
    i been here for awhile now and i have seen the fighting here getting unbelieveable when i first join here i enjoyed reading people posts but latly i am not enjoying people posts getting to be too much arguements here i think it time that the admin set some new rules here to make it more peaceful here

1. no political posts of any kind

2. no religion post of any kind

3. no flame war starting tpy threads

these are just my two cents worth of ideas from me maybe if these few thing i meation was enforced alot of the fighting here wouldn t be happening right now

7. Lounge   -   #97
    What does the "likes of me" mean? I made a joke at JPaul, you flamed me because you failed to see the joke.

His post was to criticize those who traveled in "wee gangs", it was then followed by a string of posts stating. "I&#39;m with you JPaul, those people suck". Hence, ironically forming the "wee gang" against wee gangs.

Rather than be obvious, I chose mock criticism, followed by "Jeez"-more subtle than an emote, but obvious.

Was that so hard to pick up on?

I forgot the "kicker". If you had clicked on his link in the thread above, you would have seen my name in it supporting JP and Balamm. But that type of research is for thinkers, not flamers.

I am so bummed that a single post is all you needed to define the "likes of me". I think I&#39;ll go punch a wall or something.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Originally posted by sirhumpalot1996 @16 October 2003 - 03:43
    i been here for awhile now&nbsp; and i have seen the fighting here getting unbelieveable when i first join here i enjoyed reading people posts but latly&nbsp; i am not enjoying people posts getting to be too much arguements here i think it time that the admin set some new rules here to make it more peaceful&nbsp; here

these are just my two cents worth of ideas from me maybe if these few thing i meation was enforced alot of the fighting here wouldn t be happening right now
    No posts about humping.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by sirhumpalot1996@15 October 2003 - 19:43

No posts with writing.

Only various combinations of

B)

"I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Originally posted by clocker+16 October 2003 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 16 October 2003 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sirhumpalot1996@15 October 2003 - 19:43

No posts with writing.

Only various combinations of

B)

[/b][/quote]

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast