Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you feel you are not smart enough to be on any tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    OlegL, you are just fine. Don't let the assholes get to you. You and I went through a period when I was, well, less than nice to you. :blush: However, you stopped the negative behavior that I disliked and now we are friends.

There are 11,500 active members (as of a couple days ago) on FST. That's a lot of potential nice people, idiots, average people, assholes, etc. You can't worry about all of them. Find people with similar interests, those who can and are willing to help, and even people who want to get information from you.

Share what you know. It's OK to be wrong. It is also OK to defend yourself. Life will teach you when to do each of these.

Take care, OlegL. Feel free to PM me if you have trouble or questions. That's why you are on my friends list...
    awwwww....sniff!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yer just jealous because you don't have any real friends, dvdasacd...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    <Oleg> I am getting a weird feeling because I am feeling mentally retarded again
    <Oleg> it's like I can't escape from myself
    <Oleg> I feel as if I don't understand anything related to computers, TVs, and blu-ray players for example, when you connect a TV to a blu-ray player, it's not called a network connection for some reason
    <Oleg> I AM SO RETARDED that I don't even know what retard is!
    Found this interesting.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Yer just jealous because you don't have any real friends, dvdasacd...

waaaaaaaaaaa

you're not ma friend anymore

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    nucks2424's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    actually I think Oleg is plenty smart, but just posts retarded comments to get attention. I have seen at least 7-8 comments made by him (ben highlighted a few) that a 3 year old would ask. THats fine its about free speech and as long as he's not hurting anyone then there fine. He plays the same schtick on ************** as well (unless the olegl there is someone else) . Have seen the same type of posts there.

The giveaway is too look at his threads a couple of months ago. THey are average, but nothing said over numerous posts that would make u go hmmmm.. that dude is slow. I guess u need all the character types in a forum. He seems to fulfill the role of fellow NYC character JOEY from Friends. Now we need someone here to fill the role of Jennifer Aniston.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by nucks2424 View Post
    actually I think Oleg is plenty smart, but just posts retarded comments to get attention. I have seen at least 7-8 comments made by him (ben highlighted a few) that a 3 year old would ask. THats fine its about free speech and as long as he's not hurting anyone then there fine. He plays the same schtick on ************** as well (unless the olegl there is someone else) . Have seen the same type of posts there.
    Infantile maybe but at least Oleg knows that ************** isn't a real word.

Btw I was just attempting to post on a couple tracker forums and their total lack of wit and individuality made me cringe.I may be borderline retarded but in the land of the blind the one-eyed man rulez or something like that..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I believe that was, "O'Doyle Rules!", Idol. But we all get what you were trying to say...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Idol's gang telling private jokes and sharing secrets - it reminds me the lounge circle
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    But some would disagree with you. For example, I was once told by a member of a private site, "Go back to mininova where you belong." At least one staffer from a private site called me a retard a few times (not in a joking way) and at least two VIP members called me a retard many times (also, not in a joking way). And that's why I am asking you if some of you feel some people are not smart enough to be members of any private tracker?
    I can guess what staff and forum you're talking about.

You may be taking this whole bittorrent world too seriously, OlegL. Don't let some douchebag children on some site get you down.

I believe that was, "O'Doyle Rules!"
    What's that from?
    Last edited by Funkin'; 12-21-2009 at 07:42 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

I believe that was, "O'Doyle Rules!"
    What's that from?
    Billy Madison (1995) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112508/

[youtube]CsNgRmsx[/youtube]

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast