View Poll Results: Were the comments and included picture meant to be racist?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, ovisan's comment and pic were racist.

1 12.50%
  • No, megabyteme is "stupid".

7 87.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is ovisan racist? Or megabyteme stupid?

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Okay I bleave you mate, that must be tinipic tagging 'gipsy' on random files. It makes sense.

Btw, you should have let me do this my way, I wouldn't have offended you, but no you had to do it yre way with a mile long post I cant even be bovered to read. And also you have put the question wrong, course thet every1 will voste for the 'stupid' answer, cause it far more attractive than the 'racist' one. You just dug your own hole here mate. And another thing, this thread could bring more publicity to CN than I could ever imagine

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, I'm done with you and this poll. Getting caught up in your drama was the stupid part...I concede that your pic and comment were not racist. If you want me to say I was stupid, so be it. As per the agreement, I apologize to you for any stress or slander my comment caused you, ovisan. Best of luck to you with all the people who are "out to get you banned", etc.

We are done. I have no interest in future contact/discussion with you. Say your peace, in 2 days from now, I am adding you to "ignore" where you belonged long ago. It would be best if you would do me the same courtesy.

I am having this thread closed now. Feel free to post links to this in your thread.

As of this time, 52 people have viewed it and only 2 have bothered to vote- one indicating that he voted against me because I made the thread. No one cares.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-21-2009 at 06:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    /me dunno !
    Last edited by DzArEdZ; 12-21-2009 at 09:13 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    This poll isn't exactly fair to be honest... if it was really for the benefit of the members in so far as having this 'argument' settled then it really should have a "who cares" option (which I think you'll find may prove popular).

You keep 'walking away' saying you're done with each other yet both keep coming back to have another go. No-one can claim the moral high ground because in reality you're both as bad as each other...

I've never had cause to look for it, but doesn't this board have an 'ignore' option where you could both just ignore each other if you can't just settle your differences??

If you're both so "over it" then sort it out ffs

Oh, and btw.... Merry Christmas to you both

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I requested that this thread be closed 2 or 3 hours ago (there are no mods during this time off day).

I also mentioned that I would give him 2 days to say his peace before ignoring him.

I don't remember seeing ovy's request to be done with this anywhere...

You really didn't read much did you, Burnsy?

Oh well, this has been a dead end since the beginning- can't say I blame you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12