Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Kazaa Lock 2

  1. #1
    Kazaa Lock 2

    With this small program you will be able to prevent a person other than you to use Kazaa Lite when you are not there. Its use is simple it is enough for you to indicate a password then when you want lock double Kazaa Lite to click on the icon in System Tray.

    Download Kazaa Lock 2


  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by sharedholder@14 October 2003 - 06:43
    Kazaa Lock 2

    With this small program you will be able to prevent a person other than you to use Kazaa Lite when you are not there. Its use is simple it is enough for you to indicate a password then when you want lock double Kazaa Lite to click on the icon in System Tray.

    Download Kazaa Lock 2

    i use windows key and "L" to lock pc too keep unwanted people out. also works with password then windows key and "L". only u no the p.word

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thats a good little program like if more than 1 member still searches the net that can still do that but if you have sister or brothers that stuff with kazaa it good to have so they dont use you download limit if you have one thanks for the lock shareholder

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,245
    Originally posted by wormless@14 October 2003 - 07:46
    i use windows key and "L" to lock pc too keep unwanted people out. also works with password then windows key and "L". only u no the p.word
    the easiest thing to do


    proud to be american

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    how do you get the windows key thingy to worx? im running 98se
    by the way shareholder, thanx that's a great little program. i needed that to keep these people out of my shit when i aint here!!!
    do you have to have kazaa Lock 2 running all the time to keep kazaa locked and can they turn the lock off by right clicking the lock icon in the system tray?
    lemme kno

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by iHadYourMomLastNight@KaZaa@16 October 2003 - 01:14
    how do you get the windows key thingy to worx? im running 98se
    by the way shareholder, thanx that's a great little program. i needed that to keep these people out of my shit when i aint here!!!
    do you have to have kazaa Lock 2 running all the time to keep kazaa locked and can they turn the lock off by right clicking the lock icon in the system tray?
    lemme kno
    the "windows key thingy" only works on the Windows NT family. eg: windows/NT/200/XP.

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    uk
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,097
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+16 October 2003 - 03:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 16 October 2003 - 03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iHadYourMomLastNight@KaZaa@16 October 2003 - 01:14
    how do you get the windows key thingy to worx?&nbsp; im running 98se
    by the way shareholder, thanx that&#39;s a great little program.&nbsp; i needed that to keep these people out of my shit when i aint here&#33;&#33;&#33;
    do you have to have kazaa Lock 2 running all the time to keep kazaa locked and can they turn the lock off by right clicking the lock icon in the system tray?
    lemme kno
    the "windows key thingy" only works on the Windows NT family. eg: windows/NT/200/XP. [/b][/quote]
    plus its p.word protected stops ppl getting into the pc not jus kaz

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •